Chapter 4

NANDINI

Unbelievable!

That's what Manik is right now.

One moment he gets so angry with me and, on the other, he sticks with me the entire day.

That's not even the worst part.

The worst part is, when girls aproach him to talk.

I should've guessed it already.

All the girls are flattered by his charm and they try to approach him in different ways.

But he just says one dialogue 'I don't know what you're saying. I don't know Hindi.'

Oh the hell he doesn't!

He's just doing that to shoo girls off him, but they just don't get it, and ask me to translate everything they say to Manik.

As if I'm gonna do that.

"Hey Nandini." I turn around and see Dhruv sprinting towards me with a smile.

"Hello!" I wave my hand like I always do to piss him off.

"Arg. Stop with that wave already Murthy. Tumhe pata that irritates me." I smirk and start moving my hips along with hands doing my 'winner' dance to piss him even more.

"As if I care Vedant." He drops his head and shakes it a bit, before looking back at me.

"By the way, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" I stop my dance and look at him with my hands placed on my hips. At this hour, usually cricket team has practice going on.

"Bunked it." He shows all his white teeth along with a proud smile, while I just open my mouth wide.

"Kaise? Kyu?" He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "Samir sir tumhein maar dalenge."

"Shaant maate shaant." I punch his stomach which gets me a 'Ow' along with a glare.

"Dimag kharab hai tera?" I put an angry face and glare at him, which shuts him up knowing that look is a warning.

"Whatever. Batao ab." I cross my hands over my chest and wait for him to speak.

"Samir sir aaj nahi aarahe hain, so Arya is in charge of the whole training." How can he be so careless!? I told him to rest, but he never- "Before you assume anything, he's just watching over us and telling how improve our stratgies."

I sigh and again cross my hands, "That doesn't give me my answers."

"Aage bolne degi, toh bata paunga na." I glare at him and he zips his mouth.

"Bolo."

"So jaise maine bola, Aryaman is in charge, toh I just told him that, main tumhe ghar chod raha hoon, kyuki tumhare chot lagi hai." I furrow and raise my eyebrows which show my confusion.

"Basically, maine usse jhut bola." My mouth opens wide again, "Kyu?"

"He cares too much for you, so tumhara naam leke usko trick karna easy hai." I raise my hand to punch him again, but he stops it mid-way and twists my arm back.

"Kamine chod mujhe."

"Nah. Mann nahi hai." I wiggle my arm and try to get it out of his grip but he holds it tight.

"Sun Nandu, mujhe jaana hai, so mai just ye kehne aaya tha ke-" I cut him off by freeing my arm and punching him with more force this time.

He grips his stomach and bends a little bit, "Mai kuch nahi sun rahi ya kar rahi, tum humesha mujhe problem me laate ho."