The Pathetic Situation

Again at the end of most my days I'm in my room contemplating deep questions that I don't know the answers to.

Who am I?

From the surface it could sound like a simple question, but it's alot more complicated than it seems. There's alot more to think about when thinking about that question, atleast to me.

What makes me, me?

Is it my likes and dislikes?

How I act?

What I think?

What do you even have to consider when it comes to answering this question? Since that's something I don't know, how do I go about answering this question?

The white room...

Maybe that's something I can consider. Ocean, Star, Kuri and Spark, the four of them are all apart of me.

That reminds me of something though...

That one thing Kuri said awhile back, I'm pretty sure he said...

'He needs us as much as we need him, we're incomplete without him and he's incomplete without us'

By that does he mean I'm actually missing pieces of my personality or the true essence of it?

If that even makes sense...

I sighed, I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to figure this out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I figure that out.

How do I enter the white room in the first place anyway?

And just like that I was back in the place, doesn't make sense how I get there but I was here none the less. The bright lighting in the white room rushed into my eyes forcing them shut, it took me awhile to get use to it.

"Oh CJay, hey welcome back" Spark joyfully welcomed me.

"Finally!" Star groaned.

"Out of everyone, you're glad that he's here... you?" Ocean asked.

"From the time he decided to make his comeback, actually even before that, I wanted to ask him some questions" Star stated.

"Well what is it, let's just do this" I replied.

I just want to move things along because only then will I be able to begin to understand, I won't figure anything out if I stay where I am.

"Good finally things can move along" Star smirked.

That's what I'm saying.

"My question is... why?" Star asked.

"Huh why what?" I asked.

"Why are you so pathetic, why are you running our life into the ground?" Star questioned.

That's a really sudden question to just ask out of the blue.

"Huh, what do you mean I'm running our life into the ground?" I questioned.

"Your life affects us, whatever you do affects us we pretty much feel it all!" Star growled.

O-Oh... they are apart of me so... I guess that makes sense.

"W-Well in that case... I-I... can't answer that" I sighed.

"Utterly pathetic" Star sighed.

"Okay Star, I've been hearing you complain about this pathetic situation for awhile now, and I'm pretty sure Kuri had an idea, so why don't we hear it out?" Spark stood up and said.