Chapter 4

Tae POV (at home, its Saturday and there's no school Monday)

My phone vibrates, meaning that I just got a text.
Unknown: untold you I would figure out your number

Me: who is this?

Unknown: Jordan duhh, who else.

Me: it could be sex, she's really weird.

Jordan: well ita me, I'll be at your house to pick you up in about a hour. Be ready

Me: I'm not going anywhere with you

Jordan: yes you are, I already asked your mom and she said you can

Me:When did you talk to her?

Jordan: don't worry about that l, just be ready. We're going to the movies.

Me: What are we seeing?

Jordan: insidious last key....

Me: The fact that I live scary movies is the only reason I'm going

Jordan: What ever....just be ready

And with that I went to talk to my mom.
"Moma" I yelled
"In the kitchen" she yelled
I made my way down stairs. "Hey did you talk to......" Jordan was already here.
"Yes I did, now go get dressed before you miss the movie" my mom replied.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You guys are literally the cutest couple I have ever seen" a girl said as we stood in the line to get our snacks.

"Thanks" Jordan replied, then she kissed my cheek earning a bunch a awes. From the group of girls.

"Really, was that necessary" I said

"I had to play along, did you want to tell them we weren't together and have them upset? " Jordan said

I just kept quiet. I do kinda like her, but only as a friend. She's not as bad as the rumors, but then again they are just rumors.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jordan POV

We finally took our seats in the theatre and the lights are out. This movie is actually good, I just expected Taylor to be all over every time something popped up, I guess I was wrong. She's not like every other girl, she doesn't throw herself at me, I'm not even sure if she likes me, that scares me.
I put my hand on her thigh, slowly moving closer to her center, I guess she doesn't notice because she really into this movie . I slowly slide my hand in and start rubbing circles around her clit.
"Mhhmmm" she sits back and closes her eyes for a minute, letting me do it.
"O hhh, mmhmm", Jordan stop" I didn't want to though, I wanted her to scream my name.
"I know you don't want me to" I whisper in her ear while sucking on her neck. I'm glad we're at the top where no one can see us.
"Jordan no I'm seriuos stop." I stopped and she jumped up and ran out. Wth was that. I followed her out but she ran and I lost her. I'm never gonna win this bet. I left to go find Taylor.
----------------------------------------------------------

Daedae POV

"She my number one I don't need nothing on the side" j.cole Kevin's heart started playing meaning Taylor waa calling.

"Hey, you know it's 11 at night" I say.

"Ye-yea.....umm...can you come get me please." Taylor says.

"Of course I'm on my way" i say running out the house. She sounded horrible.
She doesn't know but I put a tracking key in her phone.

I pull up to a Exxon to see her standing out side of it. She's crying.
I get out and pick her up putting her in the passengers seat.

"You don't have to talk, but your coming to my house for the rest of the weekend ok. You can call your mom in the morning to let her know, but when we get to my house you have to explain."
She slowly nodded with a couple years still running down her face. We quickly pull up to my house. I live alone, my mom is a doctor she believes that me being able to depend on my self is good, so she pays the bills, as long as I buy food and keep my grades up.

I carry her out the car and in to my house. Putting her in my bed. I went to the kitchen and got some cookies and cream ice cream, ruffles, and soda for us to snack on.
As soon as i open my door, I see Tar already changed into a pair of my basketball shorts and a sports bra.

"So are you ready to talk" I ask

"Yea I guess....can you pass me the ice cream?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tae POV

It's now 1 am and I just finished explaining to her everything that happened. She asked me so many questions. Then she said it's weird because she never went after a girl. I decided to keep my distance from her.

We are now watching princess and the frog. No matter how old I am, this will always be my favorite movie.

I was getting sleepy so I laid across her and put my hand into her bra, holding her left boob. Right when I was about sleep she said something.

"Never have I ever been in this position" she said

"Well get used to it, you have really nice boobs." And with that I went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna skip ahead a week.
Taylor has been ignoring Jordan, and is now friends with Dez.