Chapter 23

Dez POV ( DAY 2 on the trip) (hotel room above)

"This shit is nice" I said walking in.

"He'll yea. We need to gone head and pack the shampoo they got." T said going straight for the bathroom.

"Chill withcho ugly ass. We got 2 weeks. Let's take a nap, then we get a head start on the figuring out where everything is."

"Fight me" she said. She through a pillow at me and it hit me in the face.

"Ima whoop that ass". I said throwing a pillow back at her.

"You a punk fat pussy bitch" she said throwinga pillow back.

She ran towards me and i ran away. She chased me while throwing whatever was in her arms reach. Ahe caught up and jumped on me. We fell onto the bed. She started hitting me with pillows. I flipped us over and grabbed her wrists.

"Let me go" she said trying to get from under me.

"No. Now what was the shit you was talking." I said bringing my lips closer to her neck.

"Nooothing. Moveee." She said whining.

"No please say it again." I said sucking on her neck.

"Hmmmmmmmmm. Moovvveeee Deeez." I stoped and sat on her.

"Why you stop" she said looking like a lost puppy

"Because you said to. I don't want you to feel forced."

"You're such an ass. So soft like a pancake from Ihop."

"Shut yo hungry ass up" I said turning on the tv.

"Fuck you. Can we go get some."

"I will. And we will once everybody else get here."

"So is that Taylor chick coming?"

"Yes, I promise I'm over her though. I'm actually glad things went the way the did. I got to see her true colors." I said take sure I knew myself.

"Alright. But if I see her looking at you any type of way that's her was. And yours."

"It won't be me that comes in to her."

"Well when do they get here?"

"In the next couple hours."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Taylor POV (just landed)(3 hours later)

While we're on this trip I plan on doing games with Every one, like truth or dare, never have I ever, and I confess. This way I'll know for sure if Dez still has feelings. But that's if she's there, she will be though because Deadea is a bad liar. Which means she'll be in a room with me because she's single and I am too.

"We're here." Ce said getting out the truck. We all checked in and to our rooms.

"Soooo,  we got a hour till we all meet up at the restaurant for dinner. So you can take a nap or walk around. But don't be late." Daedae said before her and Ace walked into their rooms.

Daedae room was across from Ce and Mickey. Them Jo and Mo room is at the end center door. And my room is beside Daedae's,  but I don't know who's across from me.

1 hour later

So everyone just sat down. We are at this really nice seafood restaurant. I fucking love seafood, well shrimp and dish anyways. Crab is nasty.

"Why are there two empty chairs." I asked just taking notice of them.

"We are still waiting on people" Ce said casually.

"I'm sorry we're late. Umm Her nasty ass wanted to join in my show-........"

"Nobody wanna hear about y'all fucking in the shower T, we trying to eat." Ace said cutting who I'm guessing is "T" off.

"Fuck you Ace" the stud said back. She was holding on to a hand, the person was behind her so i couldn't see them.

"I already did" Ace said with a smirk.

"What the fuck yall" the person said going to sit down now. It was Dez. What the fuck, I knew she was going to be here but I didn't think she would be joining us. Much less with a fucking girlfriend.

"Shut up nigga. I told you about it before we got together." T said back taking her seat.

"But I didn't expect you to go blurting the shit out. Don't worry about it though, I got that ass when we get back to the hotel."Dez said as if I'm not sitting here

"Ain't nobody scared of you. I'll make yo ass tap out." T said back

"Hello Every one. I'm Jason and I'll be your waitress tonight. What will you guys like to drink." He was totally gay. No offense though, he had some bomb ass burgundy nails with a black design. His hair was laid and he had confidence like he owned shit.

"Water, strawberry lemonade, coke, sprite , water, sweet tea." Every went around giving their drink orders.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks and to get your orders."

"Well we got 2 weeks down here. The next 2 days will be for everyone to settle in. After that we acting straight fools." Dez said

"I gotta bet." Daedae said

"What" Every one said at the same time

"By the time we leave, there will be a orgy that happens." Daedae said.

"Yea that's gonna happen. I got 50 on it happening." Ce said

"Me too" dez, ace, t, daedae, and Mo said.

"I got 50 saying it won't" I said.

"Me too". Jo, Mickey said.

"When we get back to the hotel we'll put the money in a jar with who said what with it." Aybthe end of trip, if it doesn't happen, those that said so split the money. If it does, those that said so split the money." I said.

"Who room does the jars sit in." Ce asked.

"Daedae's since she came up with it." Mo said.

We all ate and talked. I don't like T. Maybe it's cause she's with Dez, maybe it's not. But I'm getting her back by the end of this trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------