Chapter 25

Taylor POV (in her hotel room) DAY 7

After what happened a day ago I figured that it would better of I just go back home. That way I won't be stuck looking at Dez's face knowing I can't kiss her lips. And it'll give me time to get myself together and move on. I haven't left my room since that night, I haven't ate, I can't sleep, I could care less about about how I look. So tonight while everyone is put I'm gonna go to the airport. I already have my tickets and shit too. I just need to finish packing.

"Knock knock" I heard Daedae say from the other side of door.

"You know you could I don't know....actually Knock on the door I said walking into the closet to put my already packed bags up. If she sees them She's I know I'm leaving and will convince me to stay. I opened the door.

"Damn bitch. When was the last time you looked in the fucking mirror." Daedae said.

"Go take a shower" Ace said coming from out of nowhere, just walking in.

"And hurry up, we trying to go swimming." Ce said casually walking in my room. Where are they coming from? I don't fucking know.

"Please do. Even though it's a 24 hour pool. I want to get there early before the rest of whoever gets there." Jo said walking in too. Everybody else just followed in behind them. Everyone except for Dez and T.

"How do you know I want to go swimming?" I yelled through the shower.

"Because you need to get out the room." Ce said

"On one condition."

"What?"

"One of y'all gotta pay for my lunch"

"Ok fat bitch" Mo said

"Y'all are gonna lower my self esteem with all the insults."

"You'll live. Now come on hoe, I heard the water stop 10 minutes ago." Mickey said.

"Fuck you bitch I'm out." I said walking out the bathroom.

"Damn. You don't even look heart broken no more." Mickey said. That put me in a mood but I played it off, if they see me down it'll be harder to sneak off.

"What ever nigga."

(2 hours later at the pool.)(pool in the media)

"Ima hit you so hard you gone grow 3 inches." Ce said

"Ima hit you so hard yo girl might actually love you." Mo said

"Ima hit yo so hard yo clothes gone match" Ace said

"Ima hit you so hard you gone see yo eyes flash before yo eyes" I said. Everybody started laughing We was all high. Daedae and Ace brung a couple blunts. I have never smoked before but I tried since we were on "Vacation" plus if I didn't they would think something was up.

"Yo eyes can't flash before yo eyes you fucking dummy" Mickey said

"Yeah huh bitch....thats just how hard ima hit you."

"Wait you guys wait a minute" Ce said

"What mother fucker" Jo said back.

"I got a plan"

"What's the plan" Ace asked

"Ima go to the sun"

"Yo short ass gone die to" I said back

"But what if I go at night. That way it won't be so hot"

"You fucking dumb bro. You can't smoke no more. You getting cut off." Daedae said