chapter 8

Taylor POV

It's been a while week, and Dez is still gone. She has been keeping her promise thought, she has FaceTime me every night. I'm at my apartment. I know your wondering how can I afford it but when my grandmother passed, she had 5.3 million saved up. She did illegal things, worst than what my father does. But she left it to me and Amos, she said  to never let my mother have my a penny from the money , and I never did and never will. The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. One room is mine the other is Amia's, because I plan on getting custody of her, and the third is just an extra.

Right now I'm in my room while Amia is in hers and Jordan is in my bathroom taking a shower. We have gotten super close. It's kinda weird. I really need dez to come back. Because I'm catching feelings for Jordan but I want to like dez. I do like dez, i just like Jordan a little more. Jordan asked me to go out with her but untold her we were moving to fast. She said she'll slow down but only for a month. I was so confused, like a month? In that case you should just get another girl to fall for. But I said alright and now we're in a talking stage.

I'm waiting for my Call from Dez, I should be getting it any moment now.

"She my number one I don't need nothing on the side" j.cole Kevin's heart started playing meaning dez was calling.

Me:wassup I yelled through the camera.

Dez: nothing I really want to come back it's sooo depressing down here.

Me: well you only have 1 week left and you'll be back home.

Dez: and that's the thing. Ima be down here for an additional week.

Me: why? I miss you

Dez: My mama went off on this lady in golden corral cause my mother kept going back for some cookies.  Cause you know it's a buffet,  well the chef took them away when she went for like the 13th time and my mother yelled and dumped food everywhere.  So she's on parol down here for 2 weeks.

Me: oh my god. I love your mom. I said laughing.

Dez: that is not funny.  Do you know how embarrassing that was.  She said pouting.

Me: aww don't cry. You need some pussy.

Dez: if you don't shut up.  She said laughing.

Just them Jordan walked in the room with a sports bra on and a towel wrapped around her waist.

Dez: why is Jordan in your house, and why is she naked.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dez POV

Me: why is Jordan in your house and why is she naked? As soon as I said that Jordan walked over and faced the camera.

Jordan: because she's my girl. Then she kissed Tae's cheek

Taylor: No I'm not were just friends

Jordan: now why are you lying, Dez is like your beatfried. Tell her how we been hanging out together and we started talking. Jordan said with a smirk. She's purposely trying to make Me mad. 2 can play this game.

Me: but did she tell you I had her screaming my name huh? Or that she said no matter what happens it'll be me over you.
I said with no remorse, maybe I felt bad about what I said, because Tae never let me fuck her but for the moment I'm want to get under Jordan's skin.

Jordan: well I only need her for the next 2 months, you can have her back after that.
Taylor just sat there with tears in her eyes. Looking so confused.

Dez: well Taylor I hope you enjoy Jordan, obviously you couldn't wait 2 weeks. But it's ok. I learned my lesson.
With that I hung up.

I actually have feelings for Taylor, its like every time I fall for somebody I end up hurt, its time to lock my heart away. But at the end of the day Taylor is the lock. I really love her.

But I got a call from Maniac, my boss.  I have to go off somebody tommorow night. That's the real reason I'm going to be here for another week. What happened with my mother is true, but it's a perfect cover up to.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Taylor POV

Me: "What do you mean you only need me for the next 2 months? What's gonna happen in the next to months." I asked. Getting frustrated.

Jordan: nothing. You weren't suppose to hear that. Why won't you go out with me?

Me: I asked first.

Jordan: I was gonna wait 1 month before I asked you out. Then I would only have 1 month left before I leave on a family trip. I have 2 months before I go, and I want you to come with me. But I want us to be together when we do go on the trip.

Me: that's all you had to say in the first place. You had me thinking you were using me for something.

Jordan: No, never. I really like you , I think I might love and I'm scared that if I do then you'll leave me.
Jordan started to tear up. This girl is really sensitive.

Me: come here.
I said pulling her head onto my chest.
"I have no reason to leave. You have done nothing wrong, anyways."

Jordan: so far.
I'm so confused. What does she mean "so far". By the time I ask her about she's sleep. I guess I'll ask her in the morning.
I slowly dozed off , the only thing I could think about was what Jordan could possibly mean when she said "so far".