Chapter 10

Taylor POV (Kyla in the media)

So here we are at the hospital, waiting for the doctor to tell us I'd we are able to see her since we aren't family.

Doctor: you guess can gone in. She's in room 335

Me: thank you.
We walk in to see her plug up to numerous machines. All I could think is that she did it to her self.

Me:wake up bitch, I know yo stalking ass ain't sleep.

Ariel: how could I possobly sleep with yo stanking ass in the room.

Daedae: for you to be in the hospital, I'd think you would've learned your lesson of talking shit without being able to back it up.
Ariel kept quiet after that.

Me: so we brought you this.
I pulled a giant teddy bear out, it has a camera with a microphone hidden in it that is linked to my phone and computer along with Daedae's.

Daedae: even though we did this to you, we do feel bad because we did do some pretty bad damage. Even if you did deserve it.

Ariel: well ummm.... Thanks.
She said texting away on her phone.

Me: well now to business.

Daedae: if you snitch, I will have your head above my door.

Me: well bye.
I said walking out with Daedae behind me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ariel POV

Now I know these bitxhes don't think I'm dumb. Do they really think that there sorry apology is going to fix this. Now I really want their heads. And with the help of Kyla , and maybe Alex we can take them down. Then we kill Alex because it's obvious that she wants Jordan, and hates Taylor. And I want dez. It'll be a happy ever after.

Doctor:  there's someone her to see you. Her name is Kyla.

Me: let her in.

Doctor: yes ma'am.
He walked out .

Me: well it took you long enough I said as she walked in.

Kyla: I was getting your food.
She said throwing a Wendys bag my way.

Me: anyways.... Tell me why Daedae fine ass and Taylor popped up at the hospital like 30 minutes ago.

Kyla: what for.

Me: to make sure I'm alright because they feel sorry for doing this to me. They brought me a card and a giant teddy bear.

Kyla: well their apology isn't accepted. I already wanted Taylor gone, I guess ill have to add Daedae to the list.

Me: wait, let's give daedae one more chance.

Kyla: why? Wait.....you like her?

Me: maybe...yea I do. So can we give her another chance? She was under the influence of Taylor.

Kyla: yea I guess so. But that's one chance, as soon as she mess up, that's her head.

Me: alright. But now we need a plan. How are we gonna off Taylor.

Ariel: let me think about it. You gone be in here for the next month and I have to talk to Alex to see if she'll help. I'll come back when I have a plan.

Me: alright. Watch daedae for me.

Kyla: alright bye.
She started to get up and leave.

Me: wait!

Kyla: what bitch damn, I got other shit to do than sit here with yo handicapped ass.

Me: ouch....i was about to say that I was gonna mail some pictures of taylor and Jordan fuxking to dez. When she see them she'll leave Taylor.

Kyla: are they real.

Me: no...i photoshopped them

Kyla: you dumbass, she can get them checked. And once she does she'll be coming for you. Plus her and Taylor aren't together, Taylor's with jordan.

And with that kyla walked out. Well I'm glad I didn't send them yet.
================================
Daedae POV (at Taylor's apartment)

Ariel: wait, let's give daedae one more chance.

Kyla: why? Wait.....you like her?

Ariel: maybe...yea I do. So can we give her another chance? She was under the influence of Taylor.

This was the 13th time I have rewinded the recording of Ariel and Kyla conversation. This crazy bitch likes me.

Taylor: she likes you. This crazy bitch actually likes you
Taylor was rolling in the ground laughing.

Me: man the shit ain't funny.
I said staying dead at her. She stopped laughing.

Tae: we can use this as an advantage

Me: what you mean an advantage? I'm not doing anything with her.

Tae: you don't have to, just trick her into thinking you want her. eventually she'll fall and tell you everything, then we can take her and kyla out, we might have to take Alex out to. Since she is going to be in there side.

Me: alright.  But if she tries anything I'm killing her on the spot.

Tae: alright well I got a date with Jordan today.

Me: so no more dez. You know she'll be back in like 5 days.

Tae: no more dez. I really like Jordan.  I think I might love her, it scares me. But dez will forever have a place in my heart.

Me: well don't say you love her tonight,  you sound unsure.

Really I just didn't want her to say it at all. Dez is better for her.  As soon as Jordan heard thoughs 3 words she'll immediately yell about winning the bet,  and Taylor will hate me for not telling her about and she'll be depressed with a broken heart.  It'll throw the whole plan for killing Alex, kyla, and Ariel. And that's the last thing we need at thing we need right now.  I need to call Jordan and talk to her about this plan, along with those irritating bitxhes she hang with.  We'll need all the help we can get, that includes dez to. This will be awkward.

Me:well bye have fun on your date
I forced her out my door and went to run some water. I need a long bath to releave some stress. Shit is about to get serious.