Chapter 27

Taylor POV (at Lai house)

"Where the fuck am i". I say sitting up

"You're in my room. You know, you're a weird person. I never met someone that walks in uninvited and wanders around until they get lost and go to sleep."

"I was just curious"

"Curiosity killed the cat. I could've been a kidnapper, or a rapist, or anything."

"I trust you to not harm me" I say getting back comfortable in her bed.

"How if you don't even know me?"

"Because I don't know you, I don't who you could be.  So I have no other choice but to let you show me who you are."

"You trust to easily, that'll get your heart broken"

"It can't get any worse than it already is". I said dropping my head. Memories of dez came into my mind.

"What happened to you? Who broke your heart?"

"I thought I asked a lot of questions" I said trying to change the subject

"No seriously....what happened? " Lai said going right back to it.

"I was...i liked this girl named dez so much I thought I loved her. I think I did, she went on a "family emergency". While she was gone I met someone named Jordan. Long story short Jordan had set me up with this girl kyla and Ariel to kill me. I woke up in the hospital room with dez by my side, she had flew down just yo check on me. Jordan only came once, and that was drop me off. I chose Jordan though. That's when I found out about the set up, and that my "friend" Alex had helped. Me and my friends killed all three of them. But dez moved on" I say with a few tears coming down my face

"How do you know she moved on"

"We all went on a vacation, the while group played truth or dare. Of course she had her girlfriend on trip and everyone questioned dez and i about our feelings. She said no and i admitted to still having some. She yelled at me and told me about what happened on her "family emergency" me and her girlfriend fought the next day. Because she said dez still had feelings. I knew she didn't though, so I left. Everyone's still on the trip though."

"What happened on her "emergency"?"

"She saved my sister from my parents and got custody of her. She lives with them now and calls them mom."

"Damn. Did you try to get your ister back."

"No, I figured that she would be better off with them. Maybe when I get myself together I'll get her but for now I need to work on me."

"I understand. Do you live down here? "

"Yes why"

"I just moved down here.  I came from new orleans, I was helping this girl out, but now I want to live here. You wanna be my tour guide."

"If you buy me breakfast"

"I'll make breakfast, but first we need to go shopping. My kitchens empty."

"Well I need some clothes."

"Nope."

"Why..we're friends now."

"I'll think about it"

"What ever. I'll get them myself."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Alex POV (now in New Orleans)

I just got off the plane. I'm waiting for my bags to come on the belt. Im now living in New Orleans. Lai helped me out big time. I owe her my life for it too. She got me an apartment with the first 3 months paid off and it's fully furnished. She also got me a car and a great paying job as a nurses assistant, it'll put me through classes to become a nurse. I was hoping that she would stay because I was starting to catch feelings but, I'm glad she helped. I'll make her mine in due time, but for now I need to get me together and prove to her that I'm worth a shot.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dez POV (landing in New Orleans)

Everyone decided to cut the trip short. With the shit that's been happening it's like nothing will go right. The one good thing that came was Daedae proposing to Ace. Of course she said yes and they will be getting married during the summer. That had ever one all boo'd up and ready to get married to. Everyone ended up practically proposing, instead we used promise rings. Mo and Jo were already engaged and are planning their wedding. Which is in a month.

Me and T are waiting on our bags to come on the belt thing now.

"Can we grab something yo eat on the way home" T said

"Yeah, I'm starving" I said looking around. I swear I saw Alex. But I must be tripping because she's dead. We left her there to bleed out so she has to be dead right?

"Baby you straight"

"Yea. I thought I saw somebody" we grabbed our bags and went home. I decided to call Daedae and tell her. Just make sure I'm not tripping.

"What" daedae answered

"Damn Nigga. I need to tell you something."

"You cheated didn't you....ooohh just wait till T find out. She gone light that ass up."

"No...i saw Alex."

"Where. She suppose to be dead."

"At the airport. Nigga I know. We left her there bleed out. But what if she got help and lived."

"Then we need to keep a close eye on her and make sure she ain't planning nothing. But first you need to make sure that's her and not a look alike or some shit."

"What's a look a like-you know what I don't even want to know. Bye."

"Bye fuck face"

"Wh-" she hung up before I could even say anything.

It seems like everything is getting right, maybe this life thing will be alright after all.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I think this will be the last chapter. I don't know what to write next if I do make another chapter anyways.

I hope you enjoyed the book.