I'm Confused PART 2

She stared me in the eyes. Like if she was looking for something that changed within me. Believe me, if she could find it, I would've already known.
We locked eyes again. This time, too magically for me to be shy... or scared... only happy. Joy overtook my heart.
She backed off. She scooted back to her safe space.

She started analyzing my behavior, maybe looking even deeper for what had changed within me. I didn't know myself. I was asking myself, what changed within me to give me these balls of steel, but either way, I was just as confused as she was.
I don't know whether from that point on she began testing my limits, or trying to create new ones.

Then she said,"Out of everyone here, I would probably kiss Michael or Shaun. Not Nathan though, I don't want to get mouth herpes."
I was shocked by this phrase. Nothing so sexually stimulating, yet insulting had ever crossed my path, but I knew, she was looking for my reaction.
Knowing all this, it didn't phase me one bit. I chuckled. And looked to see how Nathan was handling it.

It seems that he must've been affected some way; I know ever since he had me ask out Lasette for him (this girl he liked) he's been emotionally and sexually unstable when he got rejected because the girl was gay.
Couldn't have been worse than the first time though. So I let him be.

She saw I was unphased. So she tried a new tactic. Digging even deeper.
"Out of everyone's dick sizes, I feel like Shaun's or Michael's is the biggest," she said. Now we were venturing into unknown territory.
I didn't know how to respond.
Did I measure my dick before, of course, who wouldn't have? About 6 inches at full extension. Although, it's been a while since I remeasured.
Being confident about my size, I completely forget the fact that Mallory stated this and asked Shaun,"What is your dick size?"
Then I remember, how odd of a question that is to ask.

Whatever changed inside of me, is making it's home in my body for the long term.
He doesn't reply and instantly looks away.

At this point, it is obvious that I'm the king at handling these awkward situations. So Mallory, see's it as fun to start playing with me more.
I don't know what she's doing anymore. Testing me, prodding me, interrogating me, it could be anything. But I decided to have fun as well.

She occasionally walks up behind Shaun and starts whispering sexual remarks, obviously teasing him for his shortcomings.
I look to Nathan, who is feeling isolated, so I just place my hand on him and just say,"Hey there big boy..."
Awkward as hell, but I'm having fun.

He tries to sit to the right of me, but I quickly deny him access to the middle as I know immediately that he is trying to get the same blessing Shaun had. And I wouldn't let him have it. Something savage changed inside me. For better or for worse, it was there.
I felt like that Black-Spiderman Peter Parker became.
No racism.

Another knock pounded on the door and Shaun had to leave. Mallory, noticed this and turned back to the couch, and noticed a new player, and quickly pranced over to test her prey.

She effortlessly slams herself next to me, closer than last time.
I'm now wondering if the prey is Nathan, or Me.

So I test her for a change.
I place my hand on Nathan's leg. I want to see what she'll do, now that I'm making the first move.

She places her hand on top of mind, and we both, at the same time push down towards Nathan's dick. Nathan awkwardly grinned as if he was getting the best of both worlds and being hit with conflict at the same time.

Before we reached the dick, she pulled back and the test was over. A+ in my book.

Nathan looked relieved and disappointed.
So I had to keep pushing the waters.

I place my hand on Mallory's leg and just look at her, with the most serious face, I've ever seen. And I got her.
She was startled.
Too startled.

I caught her off guard, so much, that I'm not even joking, I saw her face blush. Now, this is unusual because I have never seen a girl blush.
But it was there.
Her face became pink as if she had been baking in the sun all day.