The Legend of Shane...

WARNING: This chapter is obviously not canon. Readers have reported overdoses of vulgarity, nonsensicality, and untolerable paralasis. Read at your own dismayal. But for anyone who cares for stories that actually happened, skip to the next one. 

We walk inside. 
Images of thots fill the room. 

"Ok, what are your shoe sizes?" Shane's dad asks. 

"23," I say.
"46," Shane says.
"69," Jason says. 
"I'll take the 69 too," his dad says.

"Yeah, I bet you would..." the cashier says...

We put our shoes on. I get a nice fit, Shane's are a bit too small, and Jason's are just giant dildoes with holes cut where your feet are supposed to go.
He liked them.

We walked to our table, where we started to bowl.
"Look at my bowling ball," Shane showed us. 

It was a swastika, imprinted on it from our Lord and Savior, Hitler. 

I and Jason, reach out and pray to the swastika.

"Dear Hitler; please make this game go greatly, for us; once so, we will revive the Nazi forces and take over Russia."

Just then, a loud roar of a motorcycle was heard from the entrance.
"Oh shit, I gotta go take a dump," Shane said as he ran into the bathroom.

"Look, guys," Shane's dad said. "I won a magical hat."
"Where?"
"From the crane machine."
"I thought those machines were just money grabs," Jason says.

"Yeah, and they are. But I just used my dildo as currency and everything worked out. "

A man, with a giant beard, greater than Nathan's zooms in on the motorcycle, rips a kids arm off and starts eating it as he parks in the lane right next to ours. 

He gets up and sniffs the air. He walks towards us.

"I smell chump..."
"No, actually, that might just be cum," Shane's dad says. "I just ass raped that machine over there."

"Betty?! No, not Betty!"
"Boo-hoo, no one cares," I say.

"I care! I care a lot!" he says as he pulls a knife. "I'm gonna cut you guys up, and his great beard too," pointing to Shane's dad.

Just then, a biker girl, barely taller than a guinea pig straddles into the room. Even with her tiny physique, she managed to speak like a large black man saying,"Daddy...I thought you said you weren't gonna cut anybody up today."
"I'm sorry baby...But I gotta do this?"
"What creature did you need to fuck, spit on, shove your head into their ass, eat half of the baby's body off, rip it out and throw it to Africa to feed the skin and bone fags sucking on their moms tits for nourishment while she gets gang banged by hairy beasts with multiple STD's that sold their lives to a large overlord penis to spit out this microscopic, bitsy, puny, beastly, awfully grisly, whore?" Jason says. 

"If you didn't want me to be here, you could've just said so Jason!" Jason's mom said as she left. 

"Now, but who's the tiny bitch?"

"That is my daughter!" the biker said. 

"Kill them! I'll use their heads as bowling balls!"
"Aren't there more valuable pieces, to save for later?"
"If I wanted dicks daddy, I wouldn't go for these cunts. They got none to give."

"I'll have you know, I haven't had a dick for quite some time now. Light must just take some time to get to you since you're all the way down there." I say.
"At least I'm somewhere...Can't say the same for your dick tho," she says. 

I look at her, then her dad, then back to her; "Wanna have a threesome?"

"Oh yeah," the dad says. 
"That's incest!" Jason screams.