I Can't Wait...

I opened my eyes. 
My body still covered with my blankets. The soft, blue light radiating from my window. I peacefully turn my head, to look at my clock.
"6:50" it read.  Someone turned my alarm off again. 

"FUCK!" I screamed; the day began. 

I rushed and got my clothes on.
I threw everything I knew I would need into my bag and zipped it up.
I ran to my mom's door and banged it as hard as I could.

"Mom!" I yelled... "MOM!"
"Yes..." she dizzily replied back, as if I had just somehow ripped her from her reality. 

"Do you think you could drive me to school?" 
"What time is it?" she grainily answered.
"6:55" I replied.
"It's gonna fuck me up for work, but ok... get in the car," she commands.

I rush at full speed into the living room and flip over the ottoman, and landed with no visible decrease in speed. I slam onto the wall and jump into my shoes...
I try to pull them up but I have no time.

"C'mon" mom declares as she exits her room and heads towards the garage...

I quickly boost through the room, hook my bag by the foot and yank it up to my hands as I dart into the garage. 
I open the car door and throw my bag inside. 

"Can you put the garbage can to the curb?" she asked,
"Mom, they already came. They won't pick it up."
"Your sister said that they loop around, so they will pick it up! Now, do as I say!"
"Mom she also said that her boyfriend is Drake the Rapper, Rocks ARE mass and if you believe in something, that means it will magically pop into existence. Taking her word as fact is not a good idea."

And all she could manage to do was glare at me as if I did something wrong. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but someone with schizophrenia isn't always going to be telling the objective truth 9 times out of 10. 

I grudgingly exit the car and drag the can out to the curb. I walk back and get into the car, We departed the house at once. 
As soon as we get to the school, all I want to do is jump out of the car and make a run for it; but despite how much I hate my mom, I'll never show it.

So I peacefully exit the car and close the door, and I begin making my way towards the library. The sky is dark and gloomy, and yet at the same time, bright and invigorating. I quickly look inside and see Alex sitting at our table alone.
Alex was an interesting kid. Just another white kid, nothing special about that: But what was special about him is obnoxious and arrogant on purpose and definitely perpetuates a persona similar to that of Milo Yiannopoulos or Ben Shapiro; smart, for sure, but too annoying to enjoy the only good side of him. 

I briskly push the door and walk in as the humid air rushes in and beats me to my chair. I sit down.
"Hey," I  say, as I quietly bend over trying to fix my shoes still hanging halfway off my feet. 
"Hey, Michael" he quietly answers back. 

"I have done something amazing..." he declares.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yes. I have made a device, capable of spraying the gay away," he says sarcastically in context, but in tone, only like he's trying to hold back a burst of laughter. 
"Really?" I edge along into this game. 
"Oh yes. I took me 3 hours. I stayed up all night and all I did was take a spray can and wrap a piece of paper that said,"gay-away spray" on it."
"It took you all night, just to do that?" I asked confused.
"Who says I'm done?"

And at that moment. I realized Alex was just funny as hell. As I came to that realization, I turned around to see Dylan walking through the door. Dylan and Alex in the same room was a bad situation for him. Well he and anybody with a brain is a bad situation for him since nobody even remotely likes him. 
He sits down at the table, rather subtly for someone who has to waddle as they walk. 

"Hey..." he asks with his voice fading the longer he held it out as if he was releasing all the tension he built up from just walking. 
I say nothing. I was supposed to study for a test, so I yanked out my laptop and started reviewing with Kahoot. A crappy online game that most teachers use and create tests with that give you a higher score, for the right answer in tandem with how fast you get it. It feels more like a race than an actual review, but with just me in the Kahoot, now I could actually learn something for once.