Chapter 3 - Becoming the New Girl

We were all tired and dragged our feet up the stairs. Shawn managed to fit everyone in his room to sleep. Tomorrow is the second day of Magcon Canada  and the last day so I'm packing now so I can relax tomorrow. In the middle of my packing I heard a knock on the door. It's three in the morning who is awake other than me? I groaned before opening the door to find Taylor outside my room.

“You're actually still awake.” He asked surprised.

“Yeah, I'm packing now so I can relax tomorrow. Why are you up?" I continued to pack as I talked to him.

“Couldn't sleep and I took a guess that you were awake too.”

“Woohoo you guess right. What do you want a hug for that accomplishment?”

“Yes actually.”

“I was kidding Tay.”

“I wasn't Jor.” I sighed and got up to give him a quick hug.

“There happy?”

“Very. Are you going to the show tomorrow?”

“Nope. I'm going to spend the whole summer with you guys and watching you half the time anyway. Plus I'll have some peace and quiet for once since you guys came.”

“I see... so you don't like when we make noise. In that case,” Taylor was about to make some loud noise so I jumped up to cover his mouth.

“Do you want to wake everyone up?” When I removed my hand he smirked, sly little fucker. I sighed before going back to packing my clothes. I could hear Taylor going around the room. I quickly finished putting my stuff away and climbed on the bed. I hoped that Taylor would take the hint and left but he did just the opposite. He sat down on the other side of the bed.

Taylor and I have been talking for about an hour now; nothing serious just little things that popped into our heads. I didn't notice until now that in the middle of our talking that Taylor was lying down next to me. I guess I was too tired to care that a boy that I barely meet two days ago was lying in bed with me because I didn’t get mad at him. I could feel him staring at me. When I turned to tell him to stop he placed his lips on mine. I don’t know why I didn’t pull away at first, maybe because of the shock of it all, but when I did Taylor smiled. I quickly turned with my back facing towards me not wanting to look at Taylor.

“Good night Jordan.” Taylor whispered before turning my lights off. I was still trying to understanding what just happened.

***

“Dude Taylor, why were you sleeping in her bed?” I heard Shawn yell this morning. I groaned sitting up to see Taylor and Shawn standing across from each other.

“Shawn calm down nothing happened. Right Taylor?” I looked at the older boy before he answered. I remember that something did happen last night. Taylor kissed me. There is no way that I’m letting Shawn know that.

“Yeah nothing happened.” With that Taylor left the room.

“I trust you, I hope you know that. Anyway, I came up here to tell you a couple things about Magcon So I called Bart this morning to tell him about you coming on tour with us. He was hesitant at first but I got him to say yes after I showed him your covers, you better thank Jack for that by the way. He actually with Mom and Dad right now getting your paperwork signed. He told me to bring you tonight so he could meet you and so you can sign the contract. He did have one condition though.” Shawn explained to me. I quirked one eyebrow up when he stopped right there.

“What’s the condition?”

“You have to have a vine and use it.”

“So I can spend time with you guys but I have to perform?”