Chapter 11 - Jaaron

I woke up in a bed and my phone was on the table next to me with a note. Aaron must have carried me in after I feel asleep outside. I yawned and picked up the note.

Morning Jordan. I brought you in last night; didn’t want you getting sick again. All of us are hanging out in Mahogany’s room. Feel free to come over when you wake up. The door is wide open.

-Aaron

There are two reasons why I’m not going to Mahogany’s room right away. One: we’re leaving today and I have to pack. Two: everyone is in there. I should tell them that I’m up though. I sat up rubbing my eyes and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished changing I started walking to Mahogany’s room but I stop when I hear my name in their conversation.

“I’m kinda glad she’s done with singing.” I couldn’t recognize the voice right away. I tiptoed closer to hear them better.

“Why?”

“She wasn’t all that good. She could’ve been better.”

“Yeah and her acting like a slut is going to ruin our reputations.”

“She isn’t even the least bit attractive.”

“On a scale of 1-10 she’s a negative infinity.”

“Shut up, she’s my sister and I think she’s perfect the way she. Plus she is not a slut.”

“Of course you do Shawn, she’s your sister. Brothers are always going to think that about their sisters.”

“And she is a slut. We may have started the ‘activities’ but she could’ve said no and pulled away. Talk about attention seeking.”

“I bet her and jack made up the cutting thing because I never saw any scars on her body; and trust me I saw everything.” There was a smack.

“We didn’t make up shit. Trust me I’ve seen the scars; she just covers them with clothes, makeup, and bracelets.”

“Don’t even joke about cutting for attention. I almost took my life at one point remember? It pissed me the fuck off when people say that.”

“Well how does it feel to be the cause of someone’s self-harming Cam?”

“She doesn’t cut herself.”

“I’m not talking to you.”

“God you’re both are so irritating.”

“It must run in the family.”

“What?”

“Jordan is just so annoying and irritating like you are being right now so it must run in the family.”

“Fuck off.”

“Shawn you didn’t even ask us as a group is she could join. It was okay when she was only visiting. We all know that Bart said yes because it means he gets more money. Thanks Bart.”

“I’m leaving because you guys are being so rude. Shawn, Aaron, Jacob, Jack good luck trying to deal with them.” I could tell it was Mahogany because she was the only other girl on tour. When she walked out her eyes met my teary ones. I ran back to my room and quickly closed the door. I put my headphones on and play the music on my iPod as loud as I could without hurting my ears. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Connor’s number. If I called him right now he’d know something is wrong and make me tell him.

*To: Con da Bon

Hey Con, is the guest room offer still open?

I plugged my phone and iPod in their chargers and checked my phone.