ix.

ix
A WAR IS BREWING

TALIA AND ASHTON WERE laying on his bed, going through every witch, warlock, sorcerer book they could find in the house, trying to figure out a way to get her memory back. 

"I found something!" Ashton sat up.  Talia sat up also, staring at the page he had the book opened to.  The page read 'Remember the Past'.  "How do we do it?" Talia asked, a smile growing on her face. 

"It takes two people." Ashton answered, reading over the weird language that filled the worn out page. "What does it say?" Talia asked.

She turned her head to watch him read the spell quietly, seeing his lips move with each word and his index finger following along. "It says that the one person that wants to see their memories must transfer them to another so that person can project it." He explained.

"So how do I transfer my memories to you?" Talia asked, clearly confused. Ashton then laid his hand out, staring into her eyes. "Do you trust me?" Talia nodded her head, placing her hand in his, their fingers lacing together.

Ashton then lifted his free hand up and instead of his signature blue aura, Talia's red aura glowed around it. The two watched in awe as he shot the stream towards the ceiling, the room filling with a reddish color.

  The two watched in awe as he shot the stream towards the ceiling, the room filling with a reddish color

The two supernatural teens watched as Talia's memories began to project for both of them to see. Over and over again, they rewatched her life, the female witch growing impatient. "I just don't get it. We've watched my memories like a dozen times but nothing of me meeting Nora ever came up."

She then noticed Ashton staring at her, "So you were living with the Calaveras? The famous supernatural hunters." Talia nodded her head. "Yeah but not by choice." She then felt his hand grip hers. "I'm sorry you went through all that." She smiled at him. "It doesn't matter, I'm here now in Beacon Hills."

They continued to watch the memories, the two laying next to each other on the bed until Ashton sat up, noticing something. "Wait, you know that necklace your wearing when you were a baby?" He questioned, pointing towards the vision of her when she was first given away. She sat up also, staring at the red crystal that was around her six month old self's neck. She shook her head, "I haven't had that necklace for years but that probably doesn't mean anything, I probably just lost it."

Ashton ran his hand through his hair, leaning over the side of his bed, opening the nightstand that was next to them. "I have the same thing." Talia's eyes widen when he pulled out a necklace that had blue crystal attached to it. Talia saw his name engraved to it, Ashton Carter. When he handed it to her and she held in her hands, his engraved name began to glow, the two teens staring at in shock.