Winterfell at Last

Dany first stirred when she heard the sound of two hushed voices speaking in a way that could only mean they didn't want to be heard. This made her instantly alert, eyes flying open, and seeing for a second that Jon still lay in the big fur laden bed, with two very opposite girls standing on either side of it. One was a tall red head, with long stylishly worn hair, and the other a shorter, but pluckier one with short brown hair, dressed somewhere between a Bravosi swordsman and a knight. It was hard to imagine meeting these formidable sisters of Jon, for they could be no one else from the way he'd described them to her, in such a worried and exhausted state, so she shut her eyes before they turned to her and pretended she was sleeping still.

"Is this going to go on forever?" one of them said, with a low voice. "Are they just going to sleep all the time?"

"Sansa," the other answered, chiding. "Be patient."

"I've been patient, and it's enough now!" and Sansa grew even quieter, "and I put out a very lavish feast for her last night. The least she could have done was wake up and eat it."

The younger one, who had to be Arya laughed softly, "You're impossible."

"I never thought I'd be hosting a queen.... Without mother to help me." Sansa said this softly, and Dany fought the urge to open her eyes. "What if I mess it up?"

"This queen probably won't care." Said the littler one. "She's used to riding a dragon, remember?"

"I can tell you're ready to make her your hero."

"She is a hero. Like Vysenia."

Sansa made an impatient noise and stomped out of the room, and Arya lingered for a moment more, softly telling her brother, "I love you, Jon. And I never, ever forgot it."

When she was gone and the door closed Dany finally opened her eyes and sat up. Stretching a little, and cricking her neck this way and that, she noticed at last that Jon's eyes were open and on her face, with a drowsy smile on his. Before she could fully comprehend he was alive and awake he said, "My sisters."

Dany flew to the bed as quick as she could, and before she could decide what to do Jon enveloped her inside his arms and pulled her up onto his lap. Promptly he winced with pain and she tried to move away but he kept her trapped.

"Jon, your leg!" she cried.

"I don't care." He growled and pulled the exact places on her dress to make it fall right off. "I need you, right now, before anything else..."

Every piece of clothing was off, and a fiery feeling was spreading through Dany, though she kissed him softly at first, trying to tame the hunger. But that only stoked things more, until there was only one thing left, and it was only motions away. Already lulled by waves of what was to come, Dany was slow to understand when suddenly Jon was pushing her back, head shaking and pain written in his face.

"I told you, your leg-"

"It's not my leg, Dany."He said.

He clung to her, forearms around her lower back, and she wound her fingers into his dark curls. "What then?"

Jon shook his head, and his face was distraught. Several times he tried to speak, but kept returning to his chest, breathing her in. Considering all they'd just been through, she reasoned that Jon might be in a state of shock. There was a way to break him out of it, and she went to it, rubbing up against that hard part of him, which betrayed his readiness for her. Jon's grip tightened, and Dany shifted up on her knees, as his hands inevitably wandered lower and lower. Brazen winter sun through the window caught her hair, and made it glow. His eyes squinted up at her, entranced, until the tip of him was just inside of her, and he suddenly stopped everything.