part 19 (escape)

3rd person:

It was now a little over a month since Frank has had contact to anyone except for Oliver, Jaime and his parents. It was driving him mad.

It was one of the better days so Frank was tying to search for an escape. Banging on the door, trying to get out of the small window at the too of the room which led him to think he was underground or something.

But it was useless. The window was too small for him (or he was just fat) and nobody heard him. H
No matter how many times he had banged on the door, they wouldn't come down to him.

But then he had a plan. It wasn't exactly a good one but he had to try everything. So he waited by the door since food should come soon. Neither of the four opened the door slowly or looked left and right so when one of them stepped into the room, he could attack them or just make a run for it.

And that's what he did only 20 minutes later. The door opened and Oliver stepped inside. Frank knocked him into the door hard so that Olivers vision turned blurry and he ad to hold his head.

With that chance Frank ran up the stairs and tried to find an exit. Just as he was about to reach his hand out for the door handle which should leas him outside, he felt an arm snake around his way waist and pull him back.

"No!! Let me go!!" He cried while struggling.

"You already destroys my life. You hot your revenge. Let me go and I won't tell anyone about you. Please" he begged while the salty tears ran down his slightly pink flushed cheeks. They had turned pink from yelling and crying but at this point he didn't care about anything except for freedom.

"Shut up, slut" and with those words Jaime punched him so hard causing the boy to fall unconscious in his arms and go limb.

Jaime was now easily able to carry his little toy down the stairs and made sure title him to the chair again.

He also instructed to everyone that needed to use him for something somewhere else like on the bed, then they had to lock the doors and tie him back to the chair immediately after.

They were simple rules running in that house but someone always breaks them, don't they?

--------

With a pounding headache Frank awoke a few hours later. He groaned and lifted his head. Only then did he notice he was back on the chair in the middle of the room.

"You're finally awake" Jaime was smirking in the dark.

"Slept good?" Hr asked as he clicked the light on. Franks yes immediately closed as his eyes were used to the darkness that came with staying in this room.

"Wat does it matter? You don't care if I slept good or not. So stop pretending to care" the smaller one tied this he chair snapped as he finally opened his eyes to look up at the Mexican.

"Actually, I do care. I don't want you to die on me. And if you don't sleep you may fall asleep while sex and then I wouldn't get to see you struggling and crying for help" his grin was devilish and intimidatingly.

"That's not caring for me. You only fate about himself" that answer earned himself a slap across his cheek.

"I didn't want to have to punish you again hit first trying to run away and now this?! I won't go easy on you" his evil grin turned into a smirk hen he pulled his knife out if his back pocket of his jeans.

"No no no no" the black haired boy said over and over as he tried getting away which didn't work as he was still bound to that chair.

Jaime didn't listen to him though and just stepped forward the knife still in his grip.

"You don't need to do this" Frank cried as the cold metal of the knife touched his skin.

"I known. But I want to" and band with hat he let the knife gliders across Frank's exposed arm creating a long and bleeding cut.

Frank was shaking and hoping he would fall unconscious so he wouldn't have to go through all that pain.

Jaime jut ripped franks shirt and began to make many nasty looking wounds as Frank screamed in agony. He had never screamed this loud in his life before.

But soon there wasn't enough space on his chest and stomach so he went to the black haired boys legs and cut them up too and pretty badly at that.

Somewhere along the hours of torture his voice got too raw from screaming to continue so instead he was now just whimpering and on the verge of blacking out.

The punishment felt like it was going on for hours which probably wasn't even one.

"Stay awake, whore" the spike haired man yelled down at him but Frank couldn't react. His whole body was hurting and his mind was closed with thoughts about Gerard.

He thinks he's dying so he hopes his boyfriend can move on and have a happy life. He really wished Gerard was staying sober and not drowning himself in Alcohol.

-------------

To Gerard all hope was gone. He didn't believe Frank was coming back and he stopped believing Frank was kidnapped. The police would have at least one lead, wouldn't they?

He believed Frank was just unhappy with him and ran away to live a happier life.

And those thoughts were what broke him. He wanted to die but maybe he still had hope to see his boyfriend again so he never bought his ideas to life.