part 15 ("new" experiences)

Franks POV:

Weeks. Its been weeks since Gerard and I have started to have sex again
We can't stop touching each other. We're inseparable and had our bond has grown way stronger. My depression and anorexia is better. Of course there are still days when I refuse to eat anything or when I just hide in my room and only want to drown myself in alcohol but Gerard is here and helping me through everything.

There's only one thing missing. I want him to fuck me senseless. At first, everything was great but now something is always missing. And I know what it is. I need him inside if me again.

I've tried fingering myself a few times and it felt good bit not as good as having something thicker inside. I missed it so much but I'm shared to tell Gerard. What if he doesn't want me? I'm dirty and used. I'm not his beautiful innocent Frankie anymore.

I'm just used, dirty and worthless Frank.

Stop stop stop.

You can't go there again. I don't want to get lost n the dark again.

I then got startled by my phone ringing loudly.

"Hello?" I asked without even checking the caller I.D.

"Hey, Frank. It's me" Gerard answered.

"Gee!" I want exclaimed cheerful.

"I can't wait to get home and have you fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I miss you so much" I could hear the smirk evident in his voice.

"I miss you too. I.. Want to try something different.. If it's alright with you" I whispered scared. I had to get over me fear of rejection.

"Mhh. What do you and want to do to me?" He purred into my ear.

"It's.. Its a surprise" I was flustered.

----------

I had already prepared myself by fingering myself and now I was so only waiting for Gee to come home. He should be here any moment.

I was laying completely naked on our bed already covered in a thin layer of sweat as my cock was achingly lying against my abdomen. It took much self control not to touch myself but if he took any longer my control would break.

It was slowly beginning to get painful and also cold because I had absolutely nothing covering me.

Of course there is a chance that one of the guys could come in but they should be at work right now and I wouldn't be embarrassed by Kellin and Vic seeing me like this. They have seen me many times like this just with a sweater on. They've seen my dick many times. Ray is a different story but he is too kind and would only come inside after knocking and waiting for a response.

Just then I finally heard my room door opening sapping me out of my thoughts.

When Gerard saw me I could hear his breath hitching in his throat and his cock was already hardening.

"G- gee..  I need you" I whispered loud enough so he could hear me.

"Are you sure?" He looked surprised.

"I want to try. I've already prepared so you don't need to bother with that"

"So hot, baby. All hard for me" his smirk grew.

"Gee.. need you so bad"

"Patience." He sad as he positioned himself between my legs after taking off his jeans and boxers

Softly he began to kiss me while hovering above me. We jut continued to make out for a whole until he broke the kiss to pull his shirt off. I shared at his snow white skin as I glided my hands down until I grasped his erection in my hand.

"F-frankie" he moaned so I stopped causing him to pout.

"Don't want you to come before you can be inside of me again" I laid back down guiding him so with me.

Gerard positioned himself at my entrance before looking up at me to ask for permission which I gave him with a small nod. Slowly he began to push in while reassuringly missing my neck and jaw.

"Tell me if you want to stop. No matter when" he explained and I just nodded again. When Gerard was in to the base he paused to let me get used to him since its been a very long time since I've had sex this way.

With a nod I told him to start moving which he then did slowly. When his thrusts got stronger and faster I began to moan because he ad found my prostate. I had forgotten how good this could feel.

"Faster. Gee" I lowly moaned. Louder than Gerard ever was. I've always been very vocal.

He did so and soon his rhythm was fast and got sloppier telling me hr was close, so was I .

"Gonna cum" I moaned as I wasn't able to hold my eyes open anymore.

Only moments later I was coming undone untouched and spilled onto my stomach Gerard soon following after.

Breathing heavily he laid down beside me.

"That was amazing. Thank you" I blushed laying my head onto his bare chest.

"How are you feeling? I didn't push you too far, did I?" He got worried which was pretty cute.

"No" I chuckled. "It was perfect. Just like you are" I smiled.

"You're perfect too. You're the prettiest person I've ever seen"

"Am not" I mumbled sadly hoping he wouldn't hear it. But of course he did.

"I'll kiss you everywhere until you believe that every part of you is beautiful no matter what. No matter how many scars. You are beautiful" he said making me blush. Soon he was beginning to kiss me all over turning me on all over again.

That night I didn't have just one time sex after that but twice and I never thought I could get this far. I honestly didn't think I could have made it this far if it wasn't for my friends or Gerard.
                                                 Words:994

This is not the end. There is still way more to come.

Please vote of you liked it and maybe even leave a comment.