Chapter 5

It took a long time for the embrace to finally pass, after all, it was an important task to get the girl ready for the day. First, I tried to insist In helping Lady Katriona with cleaning herself but she refused with no hesitation. As time had flown by with the sounds of chimes melodious ventured from the balcony ceiling reached my ears, a notification had gone off.

'The system has now recorded your progress on your emotions, new malfunctions have been unlocked. You have earned, a tarot card, 1 gift box and 3 skill boxes, percentage in obtaining a skill will be the same rating as your installation. Enjoy. '

[Would you like to view the tarot card?] [Yes/No]

[Would you like to open your gift box?] [Yes/No]

[Would you like to open a skill box?] [Yes/No]

I was unsurprised after learning this hidden side of my system, after all, I knew that many things held mystery. Even my existence contained mystery in some areas, such as not knowing what most subjects consist off because of my low understanding.

Judging from the newly added malfunctions to my system. It would have been a waste to just leave it untouched and would be very disappointing not to learn something new, taking that thought to mind, I view the tarot card first.

'The Tarot card is now shown'

(It says Lovers not Livers lol)

"In the darkness, you are my candlelight and forever a flame that will brighten my life. If you were to disappear someday, I know we are to meet again, as we are fated under the starry night by the red string of fate."

Skill: If the bond between both is strong, a miracle will always happen.

Available with: Ginko (only)

[ Katriona's card]

In all decency, the term knows as a tarot card was slightly new to me. I however still had little information, for instance, the lover's card could be a definition of the trust between two people, or that decisions or choices are incredibly important. There were still countless of other results that were clouded. However, I also find it is acceptable to leave it be for now.

Moving on from the Tarot card, was the gift box.

[Opening gift box]

You have received: 100 dancing techniques of the nobility book guide.

[Would you like to absorb the book's knowledge?] [Yes/No]

A gift that was useless, yet the knowledge had changed its value. Of course, I would have fully accepted. However, there was a chance where it might not be of any use here, therefore it would be a waste of using it. so, for now, I shall decline.

Item:100 dancing techniques of the nobility book guide, has been placed in the system's storage.

Now all that was left was.

"Ginko?" a sweet voice called out.

Turning my gaze I saw Lady Katriona in a newly cleaned white gown, with wetted down shoulders, and black drenched hair. " I'm done," she said giving an innocently sweet smile.

Unfazed by the scene in front of me, I slowly walk up to her before gently grabbing hold of the towel. "I will be honest with you Lady Katriona, I would never have imagined you being incapable of looking after yourself."

"Um Ginko..." she said before looking downwards towards her feet,"could you help me with my hair?"

"Most certainly" i replied, making Katriona smile with delight before sitting down like a behaved lady. With the strokes of a brush and then being dried down by a towel bit by bit, allowing the hair to stay firm without hints of puffy hair showing.

The girl then ran off into a room, before coming back out wonderfully dressed in a White and Blue Cotton Sweet Lolita Dress, white legging with black leather Griffin Mia shoes.

(Here's an example along with a link if you're interested in these kinds of dresses. XD)

As she approaches my side, taking my hand, firmly grasping it. Before looking at the door worriedly. After all, today is the day i will experience how Katriona is treated here in her home.

***

"So where are we going this morning," I said questionably.

Katriona then look at me as we finally reach the door on the opposite end of the tower, "I have a lesson early this morning in the grand hall, I'm being taught how to dance today by Miss Elaine." she stated.

"I see," I said. We both then went back to being quiet, as we walk the hallway before reaching the top of the main staircase, and at the bottom stood an old man glaring at us.

"You are three minutes late," he said angrily, "it seems today Miss Elaine is busy with other tasks so I'll be teaching you." before grunting as he strode to the left of the room. Opening two large doors to a massive hall, with polished marble flooring, bright red and golden interior walls along with large red curtains.

after we had finally managed to walk inside, the atmosphere took a grim turn as glares looked our way.

"Welcome sister you look just as horrible today like you usually do," a young boy said, he had royal blonde hair along with red colored eyes and was wearing a fine looking brown suit.

"..." There was also another older looking boy who held the same features yet he didn't say any  thing and just glared at Katriona before, looking at me, his sight then seems to have shifted back to his book place in his hand, sitting crisscrossed in a wooden chair.

[Capture target found]

Chapter 5 end

A/N

Hello to the readers who's read this chapter~

Did you enjoy the relaxing music? I thought maybe you would have liked to listen to something calming as you read. Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed.

also, leave a comment on what you thought or perhaps tell me what mistakes I've done, thank you and see you next time in the next chapter, bye.

Words: 997