2nd day

Little did Lisa know that she became the talk of the school on her very first day.

A lot of people were curious about her.

A lot of people adored her for her beauty and her body proportion.

-

On the second day of school, Lisa still feels foreign regarding everything. She still hasn't gotten used to it the first time and she knows she won't be getting used to it until 1 week or so.

Upon entering the familiar gates of Lumiere International High School, Lisa can't help but feel insecure all of a sudden since people were looking at her while whispering to each other.

Is there something on my hair?

Do I have a lipstick stain on my chin?

Instead, she kept her head down  on the way to her room.

Once she was seated in her chair, a girl suddenly approached her. Taking Lisa by surprise. "Liza, go sit beside me."

Lisa looked at the girl who talked to her and glanced at the table next to her, "But someone's seated beside you already." Lisa said confused, as she noticed someone has occupied the seat already.

The random girl suddenly took out cash from her pocket and gave it to the girl beside her.

The girl then stood up and went to where Lisa was seated, standing as if waiting for her to scram.

Lisa was surprised but she decided to brush it off instead and went to sit beside the spunky random girl.

"Hi Liza, I'm Jeongyeon but you can call me Jeong." The spunky random girl said.

The dude behind Jeongyeon suddenly fake coughed.

"...and this is Junhoe. He calls himself the 'gay kween'." Jeongyeon added.

"Uhm.. it's Lisa by the way." Lisa said, awkwardly.

"I really like your hair." Junhoe said then started stroking Lisa's hair.

Lisa stiffled an awkward laugh.

"You're aware you've been the talk of the whole school right?" Jeongyeon retorted.

Lisa who was oblivious felt confused.

"What? Stop playing with me." Lisa said with a 'pffft'. "No one even approached me yesterday, you guys are actually the first ones who spoke to me, aside from our teachers of course." 

"Maybe they were shy or something but yeah I'm serious. Every hallway we pass on, we hear people talking and whispering about you." Jeongyeon said once again, but Lisa still didn't believe her.

"Whatever Jeong." Lisa rolled her eyes.

Why would anybody find me interesting, I'm just a plain, boring home-schooled kid.

Lisa's thoughts were cut off when their teacher has arrived.

-

"Eat with us. We saw you eating alone at the bench yesterday. Besides, we still have a lot of space in our designated place in the cafeteria." Jeongyeon said while she slung her right arm on Junhoe's neck.

If Lisa did not know that Junhoe was gay, she probably thinks that Jeongyeon and June are dating until now.

"Designated seats?" Lisa asked, confused once again.

"Yes. We'll explain once we get to the cafeteria okay?" June suddenly butted in.

The trio marched their way to the cafeteria. Once they got there, they immediately went to the line to buy some food.

"Here we go." June said as he plopped down on the chair.
Jeongyeon and Lisa followed, placing their trays on their table.

"You see that table over there?" Jeongyeon said while pointing her chin to where the jocks were located. "Those jocks own that area. If you go there, prepare to be beaten up. But since you're pretty and you're a girl. I don't think they will harm you."

"..and those where the emos are seated."

"...Beside us is where the people who 'don't eat and just drink water' are located."

"...On the other side is the opposite of the people who don't eat. They are the people who eat everything. They eat any weird combinations too, like oreo with ketchup." Lisa felt like vomiting at the thought.

"...At the back of our seat is where the sleepy heads are located."

"How about them?" Lisa asked as she pointed her chin to where the 3 girls who were wearing pink are located.

"Those are—"

..to be continued..

**