The Plastics

"Those are 'The Plastics'. If I were you I wouldn't mingle with them." June told Lisa.

When Lisa saw these girls she immediately knew there was something about them, and she was right.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"You just don't, okay? Once you get on Jennie's bad side, you will be ruined. You would most likely want to be transferred to another school." Jeongyeon replied, defensively.

"Jennie, who?" Lisa asked knitting her eyebrows together.

"The brunette hair in the middle. The one with the black hair is Jisoo, you see, she looks innocent but she's vicious too. The one with the orange hair, that's Rosè, she's a bit dumb but yeah she can ruin your life too." Jeongyeon explained.

"Are they really that bad?" Lisa asked.

"Well, they have this kind of reputation in school so... apparently, yes they are." Jeongyeon told Lisa.

"But yeah try to stay away from Jennie's sight. She's an evil witch. She's the most devious person I know." Jeongyeon said seething. You could probably see smoke coming out from her ears.

"You seem like you've experienced her wrath." Lisa noticed Jeongyeon's dislike for Jennie.

"Oh she have. She basically told the whole campus that Jeongyeon has a crush on some random girl named Cathy. When in reality, she doesn't. The boy who was courting Jeongyeon at that time believed the rumor and stopped courting her which resulted to a heart break for Jeongyeon since she was liking the boy already." Junhoe butted in. Jeongyeon just let him tell her story.

"Make sure to stay out of sight of The Plastics, okay?" Jeongyeon told Lisa in which she replied with a nod.

-

One month later

After the class, who Lisa was trying to avoid for her whole high school life suddenly bumped into her at the hallway, making her book fall of the ground.

"Stupid! Why aren't you— oh! Aren't you the new transfer student? Oh I'm Jennie by the way." Jennie told Lisa putting her hand out for a shake.

Lisa hesitated at first because of what her new friends had told her about The Plastics, but seeing Jennie this close makes her think how could they hate her. Lisa was stunned when she saw Jennie's face, close up. She thought she looked badass with the outfit she was wearing but when you look at her face it's a total opposite, Lisa thought she looked too cute to be a meanie.

Not wanting to be rude and get on Jennie's bad side, she took her hand out and collided it with Jennie's. Lisa felt some shocks at the contact of their hands. Jennie felt it too. But they both just shrugged it off. "Lisa Manoban, hello Jennie."

Lisa caught a sight of Jeongyeon and Junhoe who saw the commotion.

"Can you like, join us tomorrow at lunch?" Jennie asked. Lisa looked at her friends as if she were asking for help.

Jeongyeon and June who had formulated a plan in their minds at that very exact moment, told Lisa to get on with it using hand signals.

Lisa was confused. One, her new friends told her to stay away from The Plastics but here they are, pushing her to become friends with them.

Lisa mentally rolled her eyes, and accepted the offer of Jennie.

"See you tomorrow then!" Jennie told Lisa with a smile and strutted fashionably away from Lisa.

Lisa can't help but look at Jennie as she walked away from her, she observed the way Jennie's hips swayed, how her hair synchronize with her movements and how her heels create sounds when it made contact with the floor.

Wow, I've never seen anyone as fabulous as her.

Once she was out of her trance, she remembered her friends.

Marching to where her friends are located, "What was that for? You told me to sway away from her and now this? Seriously?"

"We've got explanations hotshot." Junhoe replied.

"You should really have." Lisa replied, rolling her eyes as she do so.

"Well, you see... It's not everyday that Jennie Kim invites someone over to have lunch with them. Me and Jeongyeon sees this as an opportunity for you to find a way to ruin Jennie the way she ruined some of the people's lives in here." Junhoe explained to Lisa.

"Well, what makes you think that I would be able to find something over a short time of having lunch?" Lisa asked.

"Knowing Jennie a little, I know she would recruit you to be part of her little click." June replied.

"If I were, what would happen to you guys then? I won't be able to hangout with you if that happens."

"We always got you, don't worry hun." June said with a wink.

"Fine. I'm doing this for you Jeongyeon." Lisa muttered.

**