Lunch with 'The Plastics'

Lisa dreaded for this day to happen. She admit that she's afraid but at the same time thrilled since it's her first time doing such reckless thing.

-

"We're meeting with who?" Rosé asked Jennie while they were walking on the way to the cafeteria.

"For the third time, I said we're meeting Lisa Manoban, the new student. Oh my gosh, why are you like this Rosé?!" Jennie was frustrated because Rosé kept on asking her.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I can't wait." Rosé replied happily.

"Why are we meeting her anyway?" Jisoo asked.

"She seems to be the talk of the school lately, I'm curious as to why people are talking about her instead of us. She's literally taking our spotlight." Jennie replied.

When they have ordered their food, they directly sat on their designated table.

Lisa arrived 5 minutes late.

"You're late." Jennie told Lisa while tapping her watch.

"Sorry, the teacher had an overtime." Lisa replied. She glanced over the food of the trio, she was surprised to see the girls eating only vegetables.

Are they going to be full with just that?

"Anyway, this is Lisa guys." Jennie introduced Lisa to Jennie and Rosè.

"Hello, I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you." Jisoo put her hand out for shake which Lisa gladly took.

Rosé who kept on staring at Lisa when she got on their table, asked Lisa a question instead of introducing herself. "If you are from Thailand, and Thailand is located in Asia, then why are your eyes so big?" (a/n this shouldn't be offending guys. I tried to remake the "If you are from Africa, then why are you white?")

Lisa fell silent while looking at Rosé. She wanted to burst out in laughter but decided to just stay silent.

"Oh my gosh Rosé, you just don't ask someone why their eyes are big, okay?" Jisoo told Rosé. Whereas she just rolled her eyes.

"Rosé by the way." She offered Lisa a smile which Lisa gladly gave back.

While they were eating and talking, Lisa took a glance at her friends' table, her friends gave her a thumbs up and a smile indicating that she was doing good.

"You should wear sleeveless shirt tomorrow." Jennie suddenly told Lisa.

Lisa was confused. "What for?" She asked.

Jennie answered, "We wear sleeveless shirts on Fridays and you are our friend now so..." she told Lisa and just shrugged as if it's not the weirdest thing ever.

Lisa did not want to argue any further so she just nodded.

Lisa did not know if she should be happy or not being friends with The Plastics.

The bell rang indicating that lunch is already over, all the students in the cafeteria including Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo scrambled away and went their separate ways going towards their classrooms.

"See you tomorrow, Lisa!" Rosé yelled at Lisa.

Once Lisa spotted her friends, June and Jeongyeon at the stairs she immediately went to them.

While they were walking, "How was it?" June asked.

"I think they aren't actually that bad.. Jennie isn't that frightening once you talked to her." Lisa said with a shrug.

Jeongyeon butted in "She looks like an angel in the ouside but that bitch is actually very evil."

"They invited me over again." Lisa told her friends.

June replied, "Told ya they would."

"It's really weird that the three of them has dress codes for each day of the week like— I don't know, I really find it weird to be honest." Lisa told her friends. Whereas her friends just laughed at her story

"...and Rosè, man she was hilariously dumb. I almost laughed out loud at the cafeteria awhile ago." Lisa continued telling the story to her friends how she was asked by Rosè about being Asian but have big eyes.

"She's really like that.." Jeongyeon said in between laughs.

When they get into their classroom, they sat immediately and waited for their teacher to come.

**