The book

Lisa knew that there was something about the blue glittery book she has found in Jennie's room. If there wasn't, she wouldn't be hiding it.

Lisa was determined to find out

-

Jennie couldn't let anybody know about the contents of the blue glittery book and she has successfully kept that book for too long even with her friends.

Nobody.

Nobody should ever find out what's in it.

-

While Lisa was on her way home from Jennie's, she felt her phone vibrate from her pocket.

She fishes her phone out from her pocket and saw her friend's name Jeongyeon on the screen.

She oppened the message and sees:

Yo Liz! How was your stay at Jennie's?

Lisa replied: It was fine and guess what?

Jeongyeon: What? Anything juicy? 😏

Lisa: Yas. I think I found something that could ruin her but I am not yet sure about it tho.

Jeongyeon: What is it? Does she have a bag of drugs in her closet?
A dead body in the closet?

Lisa laughed.

Lisa: Lol Jeong. It's none of those things. It's a blue glittery book or whatever that is.

Jeongyeon: A blue glittery book? How could that ruin her? For all we know it could just be a mere photo album or something.

Lisa: I don't know, Jeong. But I really feel like there's something about it. She wouldn't hide it from me if there wasn't.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, you're right. Try to find more about it, yeah?

Lisa: Yep, I definitely will.

Jeongyeon: Okay. Get home safe, Liz!

Lisa: I will, thanks. See you on monday Jeong.

After sending the text, Lisa put her phone back in her pocket and rode the bus on the way to her home.

-
When Lisa opened the door to their house. She was met with silence. She expected this since her parents are away for a few days.

While she was heading upstairs, towards her room, she felt her phone vibrate from her pocket.

Lisa expected the message would be from Jeongyeon or June, but she was surprised when she saw that the message was actually from Jennie.

Party at 8:00pm in my house tomorrow. Dress comfortably.

When Jennie's mom told her that she wouldn't be back until tuesday, the idea of throwing out a party immediately popped in her mind.

Jennie smirked internally while the idea popped in her mind.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm out, okay?" Jennie clearly remembered what her mom told her.

I'm sorry mom, I'm a teenage girl who's bound to break some of your rules.

And also, my parties aren't stupid. They are the best parties that the world could ever have.

With that, she texted all the numbers on her phone, inviting them to come to her party.

Jennie is known for throwing the best parties in her school. Somehow, she manages to buy some alcohol even if she wasn't even legal yet, so it isn't surprising that almost all of the numbers she texted agreed to go.

Also, even if her parties are loud and wild, she somehow hides it well from her mother.

Meanwhile, while Lisa read the text, she immediately panicked when she saw the word party on the text.

She panicked because:

1. She has never been to one
2. Who would she go with? Jeong and June would definitely not come with her even if she asked them to.
3. What was she going to wear?

She immediately called her friends, Jeong and June and still tried asking them to come with her. As expected, they turned down her offer because they basically hated the guts of Jennie
Kim.

"I don't wanna go." Lisa told her friends. Which her friends immediately responded, "Beech, you gotta go. Remember, it's Jennie Kim we are talking about here. Besides, you can go look for that blue glittery book now."

Lisa understood what they said,
"Just tell me what to wear instead?" Lisa asked over the phone.

"Girl, we gon' go raid your closet tomorrow okay? Don't worry we got you with that." June assured Lisa.

Why must high school life be stressful like this?!

-