Chapter 5

Me and Sal sat in the bar for a while. At first it was an awkward silence, but when my nerves settled, i could talk to him properly.
"So I haven't seen you since... July...2006?" I said.
"Yep. July 15th" Sal answered, then looked down in sadness. "How come you never said goodbye?" He asked, with a hint of hurt in his voice.
'The truth was, I never wanted to leave. And when i had to- thats when i fell in love with him and i couldnt bare to say goodbye' i thought. I couldn't tell Sal that so i had to come up with something.
"It was so long ago, I cant remember" I lied.
"Okay" he murmured. I gently placed my hand on his arm.
"But I'd love to make it up to you now" i said to him with a smile, which instantly caused a smile to rush over his face.
"Like what?" He asked.
"I don't know... go to a few concerts like we used to.. go to the movies" I suggested.
"Well maybe on Friday we could see if there are any concerts around" Sal replied.
"Id love that" i said to him.
"I suppose i should get back to the guys" Sal said.
"Me too" i said, walking back with him.
"Your the worst at concerts" Sal joked as we walked back to the dressing rooms.
"What why!?" I asked with a jokingly shocked expression.
"You sing way to loud and always get the lyrics wrong" Sal joked, nudging my arm. as he did this we were in front of the door to the dressing room so i put my back against the door, with him stood in front. He placed his hand on the door, his elbow resting on my shoulder and him smirking at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Im not letting you in until you tell me somethings thats good about me in concerts" i said.
"What?" He asked with a light laugh.
"You've said the worst things so what are the good things?"I asked. He stood there thinking about it for a moment.
"I suppose the good thing for me.. it i get to spend time with you" he replied. He was staring in my eye, with his eyes glancing down at my lips. He slowly leaned in to kiss me....
But Murr opened the door causin me to fall back.
"Sorry" Murr said.
"What are you two hiding out there for?" Q asked.
"Nothing" me and Sal said in unison.