Studio

GUYS JUST SO YOU KNOW: MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THAT. PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG SO I CAN LEARN :D <3

Jade's POV

I look at the phone, it's 4pm. Me, Jesy and Leigh-anne are in the studio to write on LM5. We're all so excited about this album, and we hope that our fans will love it. 

''Jade?''

I turn around and see Leigh-anne. She sits on the couch next to Jesy.

''yeah?''

''Can you please go and meet Perrie? She's on her way here right now.''

When she mentions Perrie's name, I blush. There's something special with her, she's so beautiful, cute and... I push away the feelings. What the hell Jade you got a boyfriend! 

''Jade are you okay?'' Leigh-anne asks.

Fuck, i've just stared at the wall thinking about Perrie for several minutes.

immediately, I look at Leigh-anne again and she looks at me like i'm stupid.

''Uhm... yeah... I can meet her''

I get up and walk to the door, while i can hear Jesy's and Leigh-Anne's whispering behind me.

When I walk throught the corridor in the building, I start to think about Perrie again. She got that blonde hair, the small nose, the light blue eyes, and damn, that body... Oh, stop think about it! 

I start to think about Jed instead. His blue eyes, the brown beautiful hair... 

I walk to the elevators and push the button. In the elevator I  keep thinking of Perrie. It's been a while since I met her. She has been with her friends, and her boyfriend Alex. I don't know why, but I don't like Alex. He is so... I don't know. Who does he think he is?

The door opens, and I walk out to find the exit. Soon I find the door, and there she is. Perrie Edwards. She's wearing grey sweatpants, white sneakers and a white crop top. She has her blonde hair in a ponytail. I just keep staring at her, while she looks down at her phone. Suddenly, she looks up and for some seconds, we have eye contact.

I open the door with butterflys in my stomach. 

''Omg hi Jade, i've missed you so much'' she smiles.

''Aww i've missed you too!''

She pulls me into a hug and i hug her back. She smells so wonderful. I wish that I could hold her forever but we pull away and walk to the elevators.

''How's the writing?'' Perrie asks to break the silence.

I smile at her beautiful voice.

''Good, we have written 5 songs so far'' I smile and push the elevator button.

''Oh really? That's really good, I'm so proud of you girls!'' she says before we walk into the elevator.

''So, how has your vacation been?'' I ask her. her eyes turns from happy to a bit sad, but her mouth is still smiling.

''Uhm... amazing actually! I love Alex so much'' She answers.

I pull a fake smile.

''I'm so happy for you''

Suddenly, the elevator starts shaking. Me and Perrie look at each other and I scream. Immideately she grabs my hand. I realise that we are falling down fast and if the elevator doesn't stop, we are going to hit the ground soon. I turn around in frustration and I can see a red button behind Perrie.

'PERRIE! PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!!'' I scream, pointing at the button behind her.

She looks at me cofused, but turns around fast. She slams her hand at the red button. The elevator stops and everything turns black.

Perrie's POV

I get up, but Jade is still on the ground. Fuck, i run to her and sit down beside her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open. I move my hand to her chest and fortunately, her heart is beating. I grab her shoulders, shaking her gently.

''Jade, cmon.'' I say, trying to wake her up. She's my whole world, she can't get hurt. I realise that i'm crying and i place her head on my lap. Suddenly, her brown eyes open.

''Jade!'' I scream, and my voice cracks. I hold her tight and stroke her dark brown hair. 

''What... what happend?'' she asks quetly, her eyes are filling up with tears.

I cup her face and wipe her tears away with my thumbs. 

''I don't know, the elevator stoped so fast. I think that you passed out.'' I answer.

I hate to see her like this, I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Jade starts to cry even more and I pull her into a hug, rubbing her back.

''Schh, it's okay babe. I'm going to call the police, and then we call Jesy and Leigh-Anne okay?''

She now has her head on my shoulder, still sitting on my lap. 

''Yeah'' she says quietly.

''It's gonna be okay, you're gonna be fine'' I say, trying to comfort her but I'm scared as fuck.

I cup her face again to wipe her tears away and then I kiss her forehead. I don't know how i dare to do that, but my butterflies in my stomach are going wild because of it. I pull away and we just look at each other. Our faces are just inches apart and I can feel her breath against my face.

*********

That was the first chapter, I really hope you like it but my english is so bad i'm sorry :( Have a good day everyone <3