The hospital

Perrie's POV

The light is disgusting in the room, I hate these lights... Jade lays in a bed and I sit in a chair by her side. She looks terrified. It hurts to she her like this, I just wish that I could help her, but the only thing I can do now is to be there for her and comfort her. I don't know how I dare to be so close to her, usually I try to avoid contact, because I don't want my feelings to get stronger. I put my hand on her tigh, and I see how she blushes, I really wonder why. She doesn't have feelings for me, does she?

''Jade, can you please follow me to the x-ray? I'm sorry but you have to stay here, we will be back soon.'' Sophie says. I nod but I feel sad because I can't be there for Jade. Sophie helps her into a wheelchair and they go out of the door. I hope it will go well, and I think so but i'm still worried. Oh, I've totally forgot about the fans, they need to know this. I pick up my phone and open instagram. I log in to the band's official account and I take a picture of the hospital room.

''Hi guys, me and Jade are at the hospital right now. We were in an elevator, but the elevator broke, and unfortunately Jade got her leg injured. She's at the x-rays right now and her leg is probably broken. We hope that she will get better soon so we can continue with what we love, love only, xxPezxx''

I post the picture and it recieves a lot of supportive comments. I smile, we have the best fans in the world. Suddenly, the door opens and Leigh-anne and Jesy walks in.

''Hi Perrie, where's Jade?'' Jesy asks. 

''She's at the x-rays, she'll be back in a minute.'' I answer. Jesy and Leigh-Anne pulls me into a hug, this is a hard situation to be in. From nowhere, I start to cry. 

''I'm so worried'' I say quetly. Jesy wipes my tears away.

''Hey it's okay, Perrie. She will be fine.'' Leigh-Anne says. We recieve a lot of phone-calls from our management, and we have to explain the whole history over and over again. I still don't know what happened to her leg, I think that when the elevator stop, she fell and landed on her leg or something. If I held her tighter, maybe something wouldn't happen? I feel guilty, but I know I shouldn't.

The door opens and Jade get in, she's still in the wheelchair.

''It's broken'' she says with a sad adorable voice. We walk to Jade and give her a group hug.

''And I have to do a surgery...'' she continues. I rub her back to calm her down.

''Awh, babe, we will get through this, you have to rest, and once your leg is healed, we will do a performance and everyone will be so proud of you, okay?'' Leigh-Anne says. I smile at her, I really think that her words have reached out to Jade. Sophie smiles at us as well, and helps her to the bed again.

''We will do the surgery now, we are probably done tomorrow, so you girls can come back then.'' Sophie says with a smile. We nod and I give Jade a long hug and a kiss on her head. 

''it will go well'' I whisper to her and I can feel how her body shivers, just like mine. We go out, and I hate to leave Jade, but I really have to. Me, Jesy and Leigh-Anne get into Leigh-Annes car, she is a terrible driver and she nearly kills us everytime she drives. Jesy and Leigh-Anne sits in the front seats and I sit in the backseat. 

''What are we going to do if her leg's not healed when we are gooing to perform our lead single i june?'' Jesy asks. I hate that thought, should we perform our lead single without her? No we can't...

''We can't think like that, we can just let her rest, and i'm sure that she will be okay in june.'' Leigh-Anne answers with a weak smile. I nod.

''Yes I think so to, but where are we going?'' I ask.

''We can eat something and go home, it's 8pm.'' Jesy says and we all agree.

The car ride would be better if Jade was here, I just want to hold her and promise her that everything will be fine and that she doesn't have to worry. I can't keep my thoughts away from her. She is the cutest person I know in the world. Her big, brown, adorable eyes, her big lips and that beautiful smile. When I think of Alex, I get sad. Do I really like him? I mean, he is really cute and kind, but I don't feel like i'm in love. When i'm with Jade, I just feel all the butterflies in my stomach, but with Alex, I don't. Oh, shut up i'm in love with Alex, and Jade is my best friend. i know that it isn't true but I always try to hide my feelings for myself.

''PERRIE CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER'' Jesys screams.

''What, what is it?'' I say confused. 

''I'VE TRIED TO CALL YOUR NAME A THOUSAND TIMES CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER?'' She laughs.

''Oh, I was just thinking i'm sorry Jes.'' I say smiling.

''Hmm... Thinking of Alex?'' Jesys says with her american accent.

''Oh, shut up Jessica'' I smile, but actually, it hurts inside of me when she talks about Alex like that. If she only knew...