Can't we go back?

Perrie's POV

''Is she here?''

''No she's not''

''Where is she? I want to talk to her.''

''I won't tell you. Just leave, Alex.''

''I will not leave until you tell me.''

''Yes you will. I will call the polic if you don't leave.''

''Fuck you both I will find you''

*The door shuts*

I open my eyes and i'm in Jade's bed. I feel better. It was one week since the assault happend. I have been resting, watching movies and writing songs the whole week. I was at the hospital some days after the assault and I've got some medecine. I don't like to eat medecine but it hurts so much so I have to. Jades steps are getting closer and she gets into the room. 

''He was here.''

''No Jade! Did he hurt you? Why didn't you tell me?''

''It's okay, I told him that you weren't here and he left. I told him that I would call the cops if he didn't leave. And I still think that we should call the police.''

''No Jade we can't. he would kill me or something''

''Perrie trust me. Nothing will happen, okay? I want to call the police. He can't get away with this.''

''I will think about it...''

Jade sits down in the bed. 

''How are your bruises?'' She lifts upp my shirt to look at the bruise on my stomach and it's better.

''You look better, I think that you will look as normal in one week or two.''

''How is your leg?'' I ask her.

''Well, it's better. I threw away my crutches when I ran to your house so I've learned to walk without them. I will go to the hospital in one week.'' She answers.

The time is 6pm, so i've been sleeping the whole day. Jesy and Leigh-Anne was writing in the studio without me and Jade. I think that she wrote here. She is so protective over me right now and feel so safe. She doesn't leave me at all. She makes me food, she sleeps by my side and she comforts me. She makes me feel happier when everything is bad. When i'm sad, I can just speak with Jade and become happy again. No one has ever made me feel this way. It's confusing me.

''I'm hungry'' I tell Jade.

''Should we go and eat something?''

''Okay... But i haven't been outside since we were at the hospital.''

''It's okay. Just stay close to me all the time.''

I put on a white sweatshirt and a pair of blue ripped jeans. I don't want anyone to see me. Jade wears a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. She interlocks our fingers and we walk out. It's scary to be outside in the beginning but it's getting better when we get to Nandos. We sit down at a table and start to talk.

''I've been missing Nando's'' I say.

''Me too, it was a while ago.'' Jade answers.

A man comes to our table and gives us the food.

''Thank's sir'' Jade says.

I post a picture on our food on my instagram story. I havn't done it for weeks now, well I havn't been eating for weeks so that's maybe why. 

''It's so good that you can eat again, Pez'' Jade says.

''I actually feel better now, but it's still scary to be outside. Like, we could meet him anytime anywhere.''

''I know, but if we do, we will kick him in the balls, right?'' Jade laughs and I laugh with her.

Jade's POV

''Jade, come and watch TV with me'' Perrie shouts from the living room.

''I'm coming'' I shout back.

I walk into the living room and Perrie lays on the couch. She lifts up the blanket so I can lay down by her side. I lay on her arm and she is holding me with her other arm. I'm resting my head on her chest and the butterflies are going wild in my stomach. We just cuddle and watch TV for an hour, but then the news starts. Nothing is that interesting until...

''The football player Alex Oxlade Chamberlain has been kicked out from his team, because he assaulted a girl. many people think that the victim was Perrie Edwards from the girl group Little mix, Chamberlains ex girlfriend. The girl was seen with her friend and bandmate Jade Thirlwall on the street the same night as the assault happend. Perrie had bruises and scars on her body. He is now at the police station and the police will try to reach out to Perrie Edwards, to have a trial with them all.''

Perrie breaths heavily and I put my arms around her.

''They will catch him, okay? He will get into prison and you don't have to be scared anymore.''

''But I can't have a trial, Jade. He will probably hit me or something.''

''It's guards there. It's okay.'' I say. I cuddle up to her again and she holds me tight.

''Thank you Jade'', Perrie mumbles.

''Thank you for what?''

''Thank you for helping me through all this. If you didn't came to me when he punched me...something bad might have happend.''

''It's okay Pez, I will always care about you. Are you sad?''

Perrie looks really sad and lost. She used to be so happy.

''I don't know. I just miss the way it was.''

''What do you mean?''

''Like, before all this shit happend. I miss the times when everything was simple, you know. Like two years ago. We were doing interviews, we had shows at radio stations, we did funny stuff. I miss those times. The times when we were younger.'' she mumbles. 

I don't know what to say. Perrie isn't a person who talks about deep stuff like this.

''I understand. I feel the same, I really do. But there's no way that we can go back. We were young, and we are older now.''

''And I hate our fucking managment. They don't even care about us anymore. They only cared about us when I was with Zayn, and it's so fucking annoying. They don't even promote anything. I'm so worried. About the fans, about the album, about us.''

Perrie's eyes are filled with tears and i hold her in my arms.

''Schh... It's okay baby. We will promote the album and it will feel like before. Let's sleep now''

We cuddle as usual, but I don't fall asleep as fast as I use to. Perrie's words really hit me. I also miss the old times. The Get Weird era, the glory days promotion. Can't we go back?

-------------------

I know, this chapter was boring.... I will write something funnier tomorrow. No... Not funny in that way lmao