Dancing

Jade's POV

I yawn and move closer to Perrie. I bury my head in the crook of her neck. I think about this. Is i normal for two best friends to cuddle every night and sleep together? Perrie doesn't have feelings for me and i'm sure about that. We are going to dance today. We have our summerhits tour in july so we have to practise our dance routine. Unfortunately, I can't dance with my leg so I will just watch the girls and maybe write some songs. Poor Perrie is probably nervous. It's hard for her to go outside after everything. We will practice in a building in the center of London, so we have to walk through paparazzis. I pick up my phone and I can see posts about Alex everywhere. it seems like people understands that Alex assaulted Perrie. He is so stupid, how could he even be mad at Pez? I would never even think of being mad at her... I'm feeling hungry, so I try to get out of bed, but the grip around my waist tightened.

''Jade, please don't go'' Perrie mumbles, holding me tighter. I want to stay with her all day but we have to do stuff today.

''Pez we need to get ready.'' I say.

''But please just stay a while...'' She mumbles again.

''Okay I can stay, but we have to get up soon!'' I answer and ley down under the blanket again. She holds me and I lean my head against her chest. Do we have to practice dance today?

Perrie's POV 

''Perrie, i'm serious. Get up!''

''Nooo... I'm tired...'' I yawn and try to sleep.

''Okay I will go and make some breakfast and when i'm done, you should be ready, okay?''

''Okay...'' I fall asleep again.

''Perrie cmon now. Get up'' it's not Jade. It's Jesys voice.

''Mhmm what are you doing here...?'' I ask.

''I came her because we should practice in 1 hour and you can't wake up'' Jesy answers.

I just mumble something as an answer and then I turn around again to sleep.

Suddenly, Jesy pull away the blanket from the bed.

''GET UUUUUP'' She screams. I feel cold and uncomfortable so I have to get up. I put on grey sweatpants, a white crop top and grey sneakers. I feel like a zombie when I walk and I've never been this tired. Me and Jesy get into the kitchen and we eat breakfast with Jade and Leigh-Anne.

''How should we do? The paparazzis will be everywhere.'' Leigh-Anne asks.

''Hmm, we can just be around Perrie and put on some sunglasses. If we just walk through the paps fast we will make it'' Jesy says. We all agree.

Jade's POV

I interlock my fingers with Perrie's when we get out of the car. It's at least 20 paps around us,

''Did Alex assault you?''

''Do you still love Alex?''

''How is it between you and Alex Chamberlain?''

''How are you feeling after the assault?'

''Why did you lie about the assault?''

Perrie's eyes are widening and she gets panic. I put my arm around her shoulders and walk faster with her. I can hear the paps shouting and screaming behind us. We get close to the building and at last we come in. Perrie sits down at a bench with her face buried into her hands. I kneel down in front of her and I put my hands on her thighs. 

''It's okay. We are safe here, they can't come here.'' I put my finger under her chin, pulling up her head. I whipe away her tears and she smiles weak. 

''But if he finds out? He will do something.'' Jesy sits down by Perrie's side and rubs her back.

''He won't, okay? The police knows now. We spoke with them this morning when you were sleeping.''

''You did?'' she asks.

''Yes, the trial is next friday. Everything will be okay, Pez'' Jesy answers. 

I grab Perrie's hand and we walk through the corridors to the dancing rooms. I wish that I could do something to make Perrie happy. I hate to see her sad and I just want her to smile. Maybe it will get better soon, or I hope so at least. When we get into the room, I sit down in the corner with my notebook. It's a big mirror on the wall and Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne stands in front of it. Claud stands on front of them, showing them how to do. The girls start to dance and it looks really good. My leg will be healed til the summer hits tour, but I hate the fact that I can't practice right now. I continue on the song about Jed. It feels good to release my feelings and just write about it. I have not been shopwing the girls my feelings, but I was acutally really sad when I had my fight with Jed. I can't really show my feelings. Shout out to my ex starts to play and I watch how the girls dance. I clap my hands when they are done to support them.

''You guys are doing great!'' I shout.

''Thank you, how's the writing?'' Perrie shouts back.

''Good, i'm almost done with my song about that asshole!'' I laugh and perrie starts to laugh with me. 

''Can I read it?'' Perrie asks.

''Ehm... sure.'' I answer. I feel nervous like I always do when someone reads my notes. I hand her the notebook and our fingers are touching when she takes it. I shiver by her touch, even though I barely touched her. She looks adorable when she reads from the notebook.

''This is really good Jade, you are so talented'' she says, giving me back the notebook.

''Thank you Pez'' I answers. I blush and feel warm inside. Did she call me talented? Perrie hugs me fast and then she gets back to the girls. I continue with my writing and it goes really well. 

---------------------

Oh my god, I posted 5 chapters today... If you want me to continue with updating like this, write a comment so i know :D I'm going to bed now :))