Epilogue

"Tom, they'll be here soon," you called from the kitchen window

"Tom, they'll be here soon," you called from the kitchen window. Tom looked up and set the axe down on the stump. He gave a little wave of acknowledgement before grabbing his handkerchief to wipe his brow. You smiled, watching him tend to his chores. It was always a feast for the eyes everytime your husband did anything even remotely physical. His rippled form stretched and flexed with every swing of that axe and your loins pulsed and pounded just as much.

He looked over again and caught you watching him. You closed the curtain quickly and smiled when you heard him come inside. You went back to slicing lemons, humming to yourself and pretending to ignore him.

"Did you like watching me, darling?" Tom murmured in your ear from behind you. He slipped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," you sniffed and continued to slice away.

"No?" he asked teasingly, then peppered your neck with kisses. You squirmed and giggled at his lips.

"None at all, hmm?" he taunted you by roaming his hands all down the front of you. One hand cupped you in between your thighs and started stroking you fiercely. Even over the fabric of your dress, the friction was delicious.

You set the knife down and gripped the counter top. Tom's lips breathed against your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Not even a little?" he prompted.

You spun around and kissed him with a fiery hunger. He laughed against your lips and held your face adoringly.

"My naughty little flower is going to have to wait," he said. You grabbed his hands and pulled him into the pantry.

"I don't wait for anything anymore," you stated, closing the door behind you. Tom arched an eyebrow with a cheeky grin. You hoisted yourself up on the small, wooden table and gathered your skirt up while Tom slid off his suspenders. He pulled your undergarments off while you feverishly fumbled with his trousers. His swollen manhood sprung out enthusiastically. You gripped him with a lustful lick of your lips.

Tom leaned in to kiss you. His fingers stroked all along your entrance, tantalizing you but never going any further. You grabbed him by the collar with both hands and fisted the fabric with a frantic need.

"Stop teasing me," you breathed.

"My vivacious Violet, always ordering me around," he grinned then dipped himself inside of you with a growling moan. You gasped and clung to him tighter. A hand slipped around his bum, urging him to go faster.

"Oh, Tom..." you whispered as he thrusted harder. You desperately tried to keep quiet but his touch went deeper and your moans grew louder.

"Shhh," he hushed you with a kiss, twisting his tongue all inside your mouth. That didn't seem to help. It only made the pleasure that much greater and the slapping of your skins that much clearer.