At the mall pt:2

We walked out and seen Amber and Shayaa coming our way. She was holding her fake nose and he started yelling at me like really. Youngboy wasn't up for that so he just pushed Savage out my face telling him to back up. Then out of nowhere Savage goons pop up and he pulled his gun out. Me and Kentrell pulled our gun out the whole blood and NBA came out. Shayaa threw Youngboy gun out his hand and aimed his gun at me. Savage whole group already left it's just me and the bloods with guns. My daddy came up to me and whisper cock my gun. I did as told and out of no where he just shot my daddy. I was pissed and I aimed to his stomach and shot him. I dropped my gun and ran to my daddy while Amber ran to Shayaa. I grabbed my phone and called 911 for a paremedicts. I got on twitter and tweeted I'm not having the meet and greet.

LAAS 

I can't believe I just seen my father get shot.

They are just now coming and said only 2 people in the car with him. Everyone looked at me and uncle Chris. We said what at the same time. They just looked at us like we were stupid. Then WE caught on and said awe at the same time again. We got in the ambulance and they drove off and i seen that everybody was following us. I held my daddy hand was crying hard to know my mom gave me up and he adopted me and turned out to be my real daddy so you know it was hard to not cry. The only person that wasn't at the mall was uncle augg. But Chris called him and i heard him crying through the phone. While august was crying i heard the lifeline go blank which means he's gone. I guess Chris was actually really sad that his best friend was gone. And i guess August heard it too cause he cried harder.

LAAS

I was just sitting there crying that my daddy was gone and it was all that bitch Shayaa's fault.

We just got to the hospital and they tried to bring him back to life but he lost too much blood and me and King was the only ones with his full blood. My mama looked at King crazy cause he barely know whats happening. I decided to donate 50% percent of my blood to him and my mama looked at me crazy.

LAAS 

I hope don't nobody think if he don't survive that I'm just going to ride with him getting shot like that. But it was my fault cause i cocked my gun.

TYGA P.O.V

I was trying to open my eyes but I couldn't open them. I started screaming and crying. My kids are going to live without a father. And all hell it Chyna with that young ass rapper she call a boyfriend that's old enough to be with baby girl.

LAAS

I still cant believe if i lose a lot of blood i might die and i was just helping my father live. But I was still waiting in my daddy room so if he woke up i could tell the doctors.

FAITH P.O.V

As i was on my phone and recording this moment his heart started beating again and I felt a hand on mine. I looked at the hand and seen tattoos and knew he was alive. I looked up and seen my daddy looking at me crying. I started crying and took a picture and sent it to my uncles and mimi.(mimi is her granny name for her and King)And them when i hit send Chris came in crying with August and King. They went and came to the bed. Uncle Chris picked me up and put me in his lap as my daddy was still crying and then this nigga beside us just bust out of nowhere and starts crying hard and when i say hard i mean hard. I looked at him like what is his problem. I just shook my head and looked back at my daddy and seen his eyes slowly closing again,his heart beat slowed down,he got pale,he was still crying and just kissed my hand and said goodbye babyguh. Before his eyes could even close I felt like my world was coming to an end and shook my head crying and saying no. Then his heart stopped beating and I calmly got out of Chris lap and said bye to everyone in the room. Then August came and asked why I'm leaving I told him to be with my daddy. He looked at me weird and before I could say anything everything just blacked out.

AUGUST P.O.V

I can't believe he was gone and she just passed out in front of me. Chris came to the door about to leave and seen her in my arms not moving,breathing,talking,or anything. He looked at me and yelled for a doctor. Chyna came out asking what happened that we need a doctor and then looked in my arms and busted out to crying.

should i bring tyga and faith back to life or end the story right here. i think im going to bring them back to life but bye love you guys so much. BYE