End Of The Road

Okay so I wanted to make this and tell you guys that this book is completed. And I'm sorry for making y'all wait this long to finally say something but this book was being made from 2018-2020 and I'm finally done with it. I achieved what I wanted and that was to see if anyone like what I put on Wattpad so first let me say thank you so much. Also let me say I have a couple of new books and I need more characters. 5 of my new books have open character spots that need to be filled. Each one of those books needs 4 characters. It can be either boys or girls it really doesn't matter. The books are prettymuch (see what I did there) successful. So the ending of this story was that the Colby's life was finally how Faith wanted it to be. If y'all read my other books then you guys know this isn't a goodbye it's a see you later. But if you guys don't read my other books then go read then and see you later if you decide to read 1. You guys inspired me to make more than just one book with how the views went up so I want to say thank you again. I will also put the title of the books that need characters below. (Some of the books don't have many chapters because I need more characters)

 (Some of the books don't have many chapters because I need more characters)

Book 1:Forgotten Daughter

Book 2:Lamelo Ball Imagines

Book 3:Da Family (Faceclaim has to be a TikToker)

Book 4:Stripper To Wife//NateeB

Book 5:Dior Jackson

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WISH YOU ALL NOTHING BUT THE BEST. HAPPY 2021 HOPE THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN 2020. BUT MINES HAD BEEN COMPLETE SHIT WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON I DON'T UPDATE. I LOST MY UNCLE ON DECEMBER 27,2020 AND HE HAD HIS FUNERAL JANUARY 11,2021 AND I LOST MY AUNTIE JANUARY 5,2021 AND SHE HAD A FUNERAL JANUARY 14,2021. BUT ALL LOVE TO YOU GUYS YEAR.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟