4 months

So today I'm telling Colby what were having.But first I have to get ready for lunch and he wants a boy.

My outfit

Hey babe you ready

Hey babe you ready.Yeah I'm outside.

LAAS

So to let you guys know first that I am having a boy and he's due in about 5 more months.

At lunch

On Camera

So last month you know I went to the doctors for my checkup and they gave me the gender as well.So you know what we are having and when.No I just know the gender of the baby.But you have to be at least 6 months to find out the gender.But the doctor said that he already he knew the gender so I asked for it.So what is the gender of our baby.I know you want a boy bu-he cut me off by sighing loudly.So we having ANOTHER girl.Well.Baby after this baby we are trying again and it will be that until we have a boy.No the hell we not cause that gender of the baby is a boy.Oh my god for real we having a boy.Yes baby and I might go on tour for about 3 months.What then who gone watch you and the baby.Brie said her and Birdie will come.Promise you'll stay safe.I promise.So when are you leaving.Probably next week.I already know everywhere we going and everybody already bought their tickets.So you just leaving me for 3 week by myself when I just came back.Yes and it's not like that you know I love you but I still gotta make me some money.But why do you have to leave me.It won't be for long and the girls are so entertaining they will always keep you company.