Back in Action

So today i was going to be in action again. I was going up against Paige.AJ Styles was going to the ring with her while i was going with Seth.

My outfit

She don't got the belt

Then Seth music came on and we walked out.The crowd started yelling let's go parents. I ran to the ring like usual and slid under the bottom rope.I did my signature pose in the ring and then my music cut off. 

Match

She ran toward me and i pushed her into the turnbuckle.she turned around and i did a clothesline. We locked up and she uppercutted me. I did a dropkick and waited for her to getup. She stood up and i was about to do the Death Lover until AJ grabbed my ankle and I hit the floor. She got out the ring and threw me into the baracade. I seen the referee yelling at Paige to get in the ring which was enough time for me to recover. I stood up and speared her. I rolled her back into the ring and i went for the pin.1...2...3... and then the bell rung. Seth got in the ring and hugged me. I rolled out the ring and went to the twins and Chlo. Hey babys. Seth helped the twins over the baracade while i grabbed Chloe. At the announcement table i heard wow and look at her celebrating with her small family. i smiled and then Colby pick the girls up and we walked up the ramp. When we got in the locker room i took out me some clothes to put on.

My outfit

Then i gave the twins they clothes 

And i put Chloe in her clothes

I opened the door to the locker room and i grabbed Chlo from Ava

I opened the door to the locker room and i grabbed Chlo from Ava.(Chlo is Chloe nickname)We went to catering to see a pissed off Braun Strowman. I gave Chloe to Ava again and told them to go to the room. I called Seth and waited until he answered. Come to catering i gotta go back to the locker room where the girls are. What's all that yelling in the background. It's the Monster of all Men. Shit okay i'm on my way be careful. You ain't gotta tell me to be careful i have children so of course i'll be car-I stopped talking when I felt a rough hand hit me on my cheek. I looked up and seen that Braun slapped me.Babe what's wrong was the last thing i heard before i blacked out.