8 months

So we are back in Davenport but we aren't on good terms because I never answered his question to why I cried on stage.

LAAS

To be honest the only reason I cried on stage was because of my uncle.He fucking PASSED TF OUT on stage while he was on tour and I didn't know if he was alright or not.My family is straight out of the music industry so of course I was going to follow behind them.It's bad enough my daughter doesn't even like me.Alexis only left because her father came for just her and not Ava.My daughter hasn't seen her twin for 6 months.

BABE?No answer.Colby?Still no answer.AVA?She didn't come running to our room.Where the hell is my family.I grabbed my phone and called Jon(Dean Ambrose).

Deano where's Colby

Idk but I have the girls

Did he drop them off

Yeah hey what's wrong

I'm 8 months pregnant tell him I need him please

Yeah yeah

Oh my god thank yo-AHHH fuck

Hey what's wrong is everything okay

NO CALL SETH RIGHT NOW

Okay Joe is calling

Put it on speaker and me too 

Hello

Hey Colby your wife wants you

Baby I need you home like right now

Hey what's wrong is the baby okay

Just come ho-SHITTTT COME HOME COLBY

I'm on the way

So I hung up and just laid in bed with him kicking the shit out of me.Chloe kicked but she neva kicked this hard.The twins always kicked but it didn't hurt like this either.I heard the front door open and running up the stairs.Then Colby appeared in the door.I tried to get up but then he kicked harder than before.I was crying by then.Baby it hurts.Hey it's okay lay down.What are we going to name him.We can name him Caspen.Okay but what's the rest of his name.You can come up with it.How about Caspen Daniel Lopez it has a good ring to it.