Wwe

So today is my first match and it's to be the very first Divas Champion. So got got dressed in this...

 So got got dressed in this

Then Jojo started talking. Introducing to the ring first all the way from Compton,California Fierce. Then my intro started playing and I did my thang to the ring. And her opponent all the way from Union City,NJ is AJ Lee. She came to the ring and the bell ring and she hurried up and did black widow. Instead of tapping I fell to my back and went for the pin. 1...2...3 ding ding ding. And our new Champion is Fierce. Then Paige comes out and try to attack me put I roll out the ring and ask for a microphone. Woah tiger what the hell are you doing. Cause you don't want no smoke . I'm raised in the hood I can fight and not the wwe type of fight but like a street fight. Why are you even here Fierce. You're worthless. Ok what the hell you want. I want what's on your arm. Ok fine my title on the line you vs me right here right now.
After the match
Oh my god I can't believe you thought you would win Paige. Bye. I walked to my locker room and started to change so I can leave with Sin to go get the girls. So I decided to put this on...

 So I decided to put this on

Then my daddy called me.
M-hey Faith where you at
F-work why
M-cause King in the hospital
F-shit I'm on my way
M-ok bye baby
End of conversation
I ran to Steph office to tell her what's going on. Hey Stephanie is it ok if me and Sin leave. Where are y'all going. To the hospital my brother is in there. Ok sure. Thank you so much. It's ok but if there is anyway possible y'all can be back by 9:00 before the show go off. Ummm yeah it's only what 7:15. Ok thanks now go your little brother needs you right now. Ok bye love.
At. The hospital
Hey I'm looking for King Stevenson room number. Only family and we waiting on his sister and brother Faith and her best friend. That's us . Oh ok sorry. It's ok. Omg you guys are Fierce and Sin Cara and room numberD37. Ok thanks and yes we are. I walked to his room and seen my daddy and momma outside his room. Hey is he ok. They said he in a coma and has been in it for 2 months. What The Fuck why am I just finding out this. Family of King. I told them to sit down and me and Sin was going in first. Hey buddy wassam. So how are you felling. I know you hate the dark so please come to the light. I hive no clue how u feel but pull through cause sissy wants to see her brother and so do the twins. It's been awhile since you heard this song so I'm going to sing it to you King ok and love you.

When I first laid eyes on you
When I heard your heart beat too
Oh I never knew I could witness an angel so handsome
From the very moment you arrived
I felt something new inside
I developed the love that was do unconditional
And I promise to give yo everything that I have
There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp
I will cross any ocean before I let you land
Just hold on to sissy's hand and never let it go
Gooooooo just hold on to sissy's hand and never let it go

LAAS
As I was singing I started crying because I love my brother and that's the last person in my life I would want to let go

Umm Sin it's time to go. No sis don't leave. King I have to sorry bye buddy love- oh my god king you're alive. Do you have to go. Hey I'll get you something . Take me with you. Baby you know we can't do that. They're trying to kill us please. Sin go get the doctor and ask if he can get let out by 8:00. Don't leave me sissy please. Hold on I'm bout to call my boss. Ok. Hey Stephanie can I bring my little brother if he can be released from here. Yeah is he ok tell him I said hey love. Ok. Ok bye Faith. Bye. Buddy good news she said you can come. Yay I get to see my girlfriend. Ok whatever boy. Ola Faith they said he can be released now but the parents have to leave. Ok great.

At the stadium
King be on your best behavior ok. Ok sissy. Good let's go see Stephanie. Ok.

At Stephanie office
Hey we back. Great and Faith you have a romantic storyline with Dolph. Ok so when will it start. Actually tonight while he out wrestling and him and Aj storyline will end cause he's cheating with you. When does he go on. In about 15 more seconds. Ok let me go get changed and King stay with Steph.

I got dressed in this...

When Dolph wins he starts talking

When Dolph wins he starts talking. And what I did tonight is how my girlfriend AJ was suppose to do WIN. But I guess I need to say that AJ we are...then my music started playing. So I walked out with a microphone and he started smiling. Go on Dolph finish your sentence AJ we are what. Ok AJ we are threw cause I found something and someone better than you are. Dang a way to breakup a relationship. What do you want Fierce this is between me and him not you. Well it's between me and her not you AJ. So Dolph who is this someone you found. Well she's here tonight. Well be nice and tell us who she is. By now I was in the ring beside Dolph. Well actually her name is FIERCE. What really. Then he just kissed me and I kissed back.