Hospital

The middle of her song something terrible happened.

The song

Once upon a time

Not long ago

I was a hoe

And I'm admitting it 

I won't take it back 

Cause I did the shit

I was a ho-gco (get cut off)Omg Faith we don't have time to finish the show. Why,how come? Come on I'll explain on the was to the HOSPITAL. The only word that hit me was hospital. Ok everyone I'm sorry but the show is over love you all.

The explanation 

So am what happened where is King,da,Chris,August,and everybody else. Well your-King-he um-passedoutonthefloorwithhappynessanddidn'tmove. Wait am say that a little slower. King passed out on the floor with happiness and didn't move. Ok well can you stomp on the gas petal. I need to see my little brother.

LAAS 

I can't believe my little brother was in the hospital and I didn't know until I was rapping my hook of Once Upon A Time.

At the  HOSPITAL 

I ran in the hospital asking for his room number. Hey um-I looked at the name tag and it said Jax wow what a girl name. Hey Jax I'm looking for the room number for King. She said we have a lot of kings at the hospital. Ok I need King Cairo Stevenson room number. Ok all I need to know is your age. I'm 18. Ok he is in room D31 on the 4th floor. Ok thank you so much. I went to the room and my brother watching tv and everyone else is too. I walked in and everyone seen me except King. I walked to the side of his bed and asked in a soft tone what you watching buddy. He looked at me and his eyes lit up from sorrow to surprise. He hugged me and I hugged back and he said you made it. I just smiled and said I can't leave you by yourself.

LAAS 

I was so proud I was able to see my little brother. He was just hugging me and cried.