Foreshadow

Red POV

I stare at the parasitical liquid on my arm with a sigh.
I searched the internet over and over but found nothing. Akai had a look, nothing, she couldn't even take a sample as it would just come back to the arm band like mass on my arm.

"What are you?" I groaned in frustration. The parasite seemed to move at my question, it began to change shape and resembled a blade. "A weapon?" I tested it by hitting an empty can that was left on my desk. To my surprise it went straight through like it was nothing.
I told you it could be good.
But t-there might b-be a catch o-or a side effect.
'Who cares, we got an awesome arm blade!'
"You can stay as long as you don't kill me." I told it. It seemed to understand as it went back to my fore arm.
I laid in my bed exhausted from the day and wondering what else the thing could do.
"Do you even have a name? Can you even communicate?" I held up my arm looking at it. It began to shift as messy letters became barely readable.
Shinku...
"OK, Shinku welcome to... Well, me." I sighed before going to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in my mind, looked like my personalities took me for a joyride since I was at the door with my school equipment with me and a bag by my side.
What did you buy?
New training gear.
I took control of my right arm along with the majority of my body and looked in the bag, which was easier said then done when you only have one arm to hold and open it. Eventually Teal decided to help and she opened it.
It was just more weights but instead of normal lofting weights they was made to be strapped around different parts of the body. I took full control to put a few on. One on each ankle and the waist, I didn't put them on my wrists since Shinku reacted badly to it.
Shinku really hated being covered, evident by the lack of a sleeve on my lower right arm.
At least it was cut well.
I sighed as I looked at the perfect removal from the elbow down.

After a few minutes I began to notice the difficulty of movement from the weights, they did weigh 10 kg each but that's not much for me, the real problem was trying to perform normal things like walking since it made it feel more like jogging.

Jack came outside a while later and saw me playing noughts and crosses with Gold and Shinku.
"So you still haven't got rid of that thing?" Jack asked as we left.

"Nope, and it will stay for as long as it doesn't become more trouble than it's worth. Also it's sentient so... Less privacy now. They say their name is Shinku." I told him as we neared the train station.

"Why can't I get anything cool..." Jack groaned as we waited for the train to arrive.

"You just haven't found your "thing" yet." I told him with a smile as we entered the train.

The train ride seemed to be faster then usual and less awkward. We arrived at UA quite early and there wasn't many people around so we just went to class as usual.

When we entered there was already the girl with black hair, Iida and the bird head guy. Iida and the girl was talking while the bird guy was talking to a shadow bird thing that came from his chest.
"Where have I seen that kind of relationship from..." I muttered and felt a tingling from Shinku.
I walked to them and he looked to me with the shadow one doing the same.
"Names Red. Thought I would ask one or two questions on your quirk because I've kind of got the same looking thing happening to me." I lifted my arm to show him and Shinku seemed to try and mimic the shadow bird by turning a dark crimson for a second.