.: An Introduction To A New Beginning! :.

Kaori's P.O.V.

"Ugh, please be quiet..." I said hitting my alarm clock and rolling out of bed.

'Hi! Your probably wondering... 'umm, what's going on?' well, I can tell you! Your in my thoughts and currently I explaining what's happening and your in my thoughts and- Well, I think you get the point... Anyways! What's happening now is that I'm currently waking up to my first day of, can you guess it? I bet you can't! Grade 12! ( By the way... This thought process your reading is just a stupid way Otaku Author can explain the story!)'

( A/N Hey! I made you! You can't say nothing!!!! Anyway, back to the story!)

*Ring! Ring!*

'who could that be?..'

As I slowly got up from off the floor and answer my phone.

*Ring! Ring! Beep!*

"Hello?" I ask

"BAKA! Remember what today is!?!" My best friend Haru screams at me from the other line

"Yeah, The first day of grade 12"

"Well, WHERE ARE YOU!?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU! I'M OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE! YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO WALK TOGETHER!!!"

"Hehe... Sorry... I'll come out in 10... But by the way, why is walking with me so important? There is like, an entire club of fangirls that would love your attention."

"Well, I only take pity on you because we've been together since kinder!!! And besides, I do enjoy the time we spend together..."

"Im sorry, what was that last bit?"

"N-nothing BAKA! Anyways, when are you coming down!?!"

"Yeah yeah, i'll be down shortly"

"You better!"

*Beep!*

" *Sigh* Well, time to get ready..."

*Time Skip brought to you by Mama Reiji!*

3rd person P.O.V.

As Kaori and Haru started to walk to the gates of Akoyama high. They began to talk to pass the time.

"So Haru, how was your summer?" Kaori asked showing one of her big smiles

"Tch, figures you would ask something like that! But since you asked, it was good... How was your trip to England?"

"It was very nice! I visited my cousin Ciel and we had a grand time! Thank you for asking!"

"Oh, I get it. YOUR GOING TO REPLACE ME WITH CEIL!"

"Ha ha! Very funny Haru! Of course not! Your my one and only best friend! Of course I would never replace you! And I hope it's the same for you too!" The small girl said to the taller boy

After that little speach, Haru was left there like the speachless blush in mess he was untill,

"Hey! Wait up!!!" He yelled running after Kaori's retreating figure

Kaori's P.O.V.

No wonder I fell in love with you, Haru...

__________

Kon'ichiwa my dearest otaku's!!! Thank you for reading the first part of '.: It's Not Like I Don't Like You, Baka!!! :. Anyways, I hope you have a great whatever time of day it is! And don't forget to stay Otaku!

Yours truly,

Otaku Author Left the chapter!