A/N - I'm Sorry

Hello, you may be wondering if you actually like this book,

" Where are the chapters!? First you make us wait, then you put it on SLOW CHAPTERS and now you're discontinuing!? What kind of crummy writer are you!?"

Thought, I know some of you don't actually think like that. And, I don't mean to be rude! Those are not my intentions! I just... Can't do this anymore. I've tried so hard to break the writer's block I've had on this book... I can't, I just can't continue.

I'm so so so so sorry! I'm just... This was...

This was- is, my first story. And, I remember the fond memories of this book! And I know I'm rambling but I'm sorry! I know I'm a bad writer, hate me if you want. But, all I can say is sorry. I hope for those of you who actually liked this book to not be too disappointed...

So, for the final time this book,

Thank you for reading and sticking with me to the end.

Forever sorry, Umbrella Chan, ImAKawaiiOtaku ♥️☂️

A/N = 6 Of October 2018.

A/N - February 1st 2021

It's been well over two years since I originally ended this book and to those only reading now I swear I've gotten better. This book represents a hell of a lot for me, past the cringy anime style writing and the cliches that stuck this book together. This was the book that had me come into myself, a niche online romance novelist sure with my fair share of cringe moments- But it's always wonderful to reflect.

If you're still reading this. Thank you, and you didn't just waste your time reading a horrible book that was made before I even got into middle school. You read my origin and heart.