.: Confession...? :.

/\ Stage 3= Confess Your feelings /\

||= Haru P.O.V. =||

It's time... I finally have the courage to do it... I'm going to do it!

= Date! 27th of April... =

= At the Cherry Blossom Park! =

"Oh um! Hi Haru! How are you?" Kaori asked as I approached her and the tree

"I'm well, you?"

"Yeah, so... You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah... I guess... So, do you remember when we were 10? We were playing in this very park... Watching the trees dance with the wind... Adoring our environment... Just... Relaxing, Playing and enjoying our time together..."

"Yeah... Those days were so laid-back, I sorta miss them... It's almost as if, the world's more colourful... Like, as you age, the world gets a little more monochrome... It's kinda sad, but, I believe that with a happy state of mind... The world can be as colourful as you believe it to be!"

"Kaori, you're always such an optimist... I wish I could be as happy as you at times... But... I think I figured out how!" I said as I turned to face her

"Hmm...? And what may that solution be? I would love to hear it! It may even work for me!"

"Well, there's a reason I brought you here, do you know what today is...?"

"The twenty-seventh of April...?"

"And do you know what that means?"

She pauses to think for a moment... The wind blows softly around the park.... The soft pink leaves dance with the wind as well... Almost like... A silent dance... Dancing to a song so quiet, yet so sweet...

It's... Cute, really...

"Today's.... The day my cat, Watari died..."

"Do you remember, what we promised here, at this very park...?"

"We promised-"

" 'We would always be together, no matter what....' " We both said together

"And, can you guess what been making me happier these days?"

"The park...?"

"No, it's something alot prettier...."

"Ummm..... The river?"

"Nope! Do you give up...?"

"Yeah... What is it?" She asked intently

"It's You silly!"

"I've... Been making you happier...?"

"Yup! And... To be honest, I've grown feelings for you... I don't know if it's your bright smile that makes any day better... Or your positivity that always shines through the rain clouds... Or even the fact... That, whenever I'm around you... The world becomes prettier... Like every little worry I have has flown away... And, seems to never come back! So, Kaori... If you're okay with it! Would you like to be my....

Girlfriend...?"

"Oh Haru, A million times-"

*Rinnnnnnng! Rinnnnnnng!*

'Uhhhhhhhhh.....' I thought as I hit my alarm clock....

I slowly got ( *rolled ) out of bed, getting myself prepared to face the day ahead of me...

-/-/- Time Skip! -/-/-

"Hey! Haru, Good morning! How did you sleep?" Kaori asked her taller white haired friend

"Yeah, pretty well... How bout' you? Did you have a goods night rest?"

"Yeah! Did you have any dreams last night?" She asked

"Hmm... Let me-

-/-/- Flashback! -/-/-

"Yup! And... To be honest, I've grown feelings for you... I don't know if it's your bright smile that makes any day better... Or your positivity that always shines through the rain clouds... Or even the fact... That, whenever I'm around you... The world becomes prettier... Like every little worry I have has flown away... And, seems to never come back! So, Kaori... If you're okay with it! Would you like to be my....

Girlfriend...?"

"Oh Haru, A million times-"

-/-/- Flashback End! -/-/-

Remembering last night made my entire face flourish red...

"No-Nothing at all!" I mentally slap myself for studdering

"I'm not buying it Haru! Comon'! I'm your best friend, Koyami Kaori! You have to tell me!"

"Well, what did you dream about?"

She immediately flourishes red...

"T-that's not important! Your time to talk!" She immediately interjected

"Well, may I know what today is?"

"2nd of October!"

Okay... It's still a longish time till the 27th of April...

"Why?" She asked

"P-personal reasons..." I look away

"Suuuuure! Now, what are you hiding!?" She insisted

"Okay fine- Oh my is that a cat!?" I say looking behind her

"Oh where!?!" She immediately turns around. I take my chance and dash towards the school as fast as I can. "Oi! Haru! Come back here!" I hear her yell from behind me. "Not if you can't catch me!" I yell back as I ran like no tomorrow.

I vow, on the 27th of April I will confess! That's a promise! ♥️