Chapter 3

"That's all for today, Signore Shaw. I have taken pictures of your daughter's room and also the fingerprints."

"Thank you so much Miss Bianchi. I'll be looking forward to meet you tomorrow."

The tall woman walked down the porch and made her way to the black car followed by her two assistants.

"But Miss Bianchi, you haven't met my wife..." The ageing gentleman called out to Jessica.

"It's alright. I will meet her some other time when she is feeling better."

The car drove out of sight. Noah Shaw went inside and caught sight of that day's newspaper lying on the coffee table.

Billionaire Noah Shaw's Daughter Goes Missing.

The news had already made headlines. Tears welled up in Noah Shaw's eyes when he realised that he had to go and comfort his wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coffee cup was left abandoned beside the stack of papers on Jessica Bianchi's table. The coffee was turning cold but Jessica's eyes were glued to the wall opposite to her. Perhaps she was thinking very deeply..... or maybe just too tired.

"Rudolfo, did you get the fingerprints matched?" Jessica suddenly turned around asking her assistant.

"Yes ma'am, almost done. Just another minute."

Jessica went back to her coffee. But something caught her eye and she immediately averted her gaze from the coffee again.

She was closely examining one of the photographs that were taken. Just one particular photograph.

"Rudolfo and James, come here right now."

The two assistants came quickly following Jessica's orders.

"Did you notice this red print on the wall while you were clicking pictures? The small red print right behind the dressing table?" Jessica said pointing towards the photograph that she had been examining so closely.

"No, Ma'am. That wasn't quite visible." replied James.

"Alright, show me what you got with those DNA scanners."

"Ma'am, there are fingerprints of Rosetta and two other girls, Claudia Grey and Xiang Wu. Oh, and of course Marcus' fingerprints too." said Rudolfo.

"Who are these two? Where were their fingerprints found?"

"Uhh, there were some on the makeup kits and brushes on the dressing table. There were some on the bed stand, closet door and also the bathroom door." James added.

"These two must be her friends. Was that it? No other prints?"

"Yes ma'am, a certain Dian McNally. Her fingerprints were found almost everywhere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later.....

Jessica: Signore Shaw, my apologies for calling at this hour but this is something urgent.

Noah: Not a problem Miss Bianchi. Do go ahead.

Jessica: I just wanted to ask you who these people are, Xiang Wu and Claudia Grey?

Noah: Oh, they are my business partners' daughters. They are also Rosetta's best friends.

Jessica: Uhmm, thought so. And who is Dian McNally?

Noah: She is one of our housekeepers.

Jessica: Thank you so much for your help, Signore Shaw. Goodnight.

Noah: No problem, goodnight.

-----------------------------------------------------

At 2 AM.

"James and Rudolfo!"

No reply.

"Did you fall asleep again?" Shouted a workaholic Jessica.

A sleepy Rudolfo arrived at the table rubbing off the sleep from his eyes with James following behind.

"Ma'am it is 2 in the morning!" exclaimed James.

"So what? We're not here on a vacation. Go and track down these two. Get me their addresses."

Obidiently her assistants followed her instructions.

"Ma'am looks like Xiang Wu lives five blocks away from Shaw Mansion and the other one, Claudia lives six houses away." came an answer ten minutes later.

"Good, I shall meet them tomorrow. Oh, and also the housekeeper. I want to meet her as well. Inform Signore Shaw that I will meet his housekeeper today evening at 5 pm sharp. Venue, Shaw Mansion."

"Yes, ma'am." Both the assistants replied at once.

"Oh, and one more thing. We still have to check out the red print or whatever that is." Saying this, a very tired Jessica Bianchi got up from the now warm chair and made her way to her room.