Chapter 5 - Lucy

Oh shit. What was I doing? I had no time to think, because Cole's hot hands were strong and fast. In no time, I found myself pinned up against the cold wall, my ass pressed against it while he pulled my hips towards him.

Why did this feel so good? It was so wrong, so, so wrong. If my boss knew, he'd have a fit. I'd come up to my enemy's place, almost no questions asked, and was letting his hands roam unchecked all over my body. Damn, he made my pussy so wet, and he hadn't even touched it yet.

His hands grabbed the hem of my skirt and in one fell swoop, pulled it up to my hips. His eyes locked onto mine, and the fierceness I saw there told me there was no going back tonight.

He traced his finger down the front of my lace panties towards where my folds met, watching me squirm under his touch with a sexy smirk.

"Look at that," he growled. "You're so fucking wet. Can't wait to have me inside you, huh?"

I didn't have a chance to answer, because his other hand grabbed a handful of hair, pulled my head back, and his lips smashed into mine. He had a fistful of my hair and it fucking hurt when he pulled, but the pain was cancelled out by the pleasure of his fingers rubbing my clit through my panties. It felt so, so good, and all I knew was I wanted to feel him inside me now.

My blouse ended up on the floor, and he removed my bra with a simple move or two, throwing it across the room and taking a mouthful of a breast with a groan. His cock was still stuck in the confines of his pants, but I could feel how hard it was whenever my leg happened to rub against it. It was huge, it was hard, and I couldn't wait to see what he'd do to me with it. He left a trail of kisses from my breast to my neck, and his lips found mine again.

Moaning through his kiss, I pushed my pelvis out towards him, hoping to feel more and more friction, because I was close, so damn close...and then just like that, he pulled his fingers away, leaving my core throbbing in desperation. What the hell?

I brought a hand to my pussy, but without warning, he grabbed both my wrists in one of his hands and pinned them up on the wall.

"Uh-huh," he said in a devious voice, giving his head a subtle shake. "What do you think you're doing?"

"You stopped touching me," I said in a plaintive voice, my hands still pinned to the wall above me. "What the fuck?"

"Maybe I won't let you."

"What?!"

"You heard me." He chuckled. "Maybe I'll take you to the edge. Once. Twice. Three times. But maybe I'll lick you just enough to get you close." I watched his lips form the words. "Do you think you deserve to come?"

I couldn't believe my ears. He had me just where he wanted me. I couldn't say no to him – he had a pull on me, a magnetic effect. Our bodies were perfect together, and he knew that.

"I hope you're kidding. I want you to fuck me," I panted, trying not to look too desperate. All I wanted was for him to lose all control and take me. Hard.

He palmed one of my breasts and then gave it a light slap. I gasped with shock. I didn't remember him being so bold and aggressive. It didn't hurt, though, and it turned me on more than I thought it would. My pussy felt so wet and I wanted him inside me already. He'd stopped stroking it with his strong fingers, and I was dying for him to get back to it, and plunge his fingers deep inside, followed by his cock.

"I'll fuck you if you're a good girl," he said, letting one wrist go. "Now, touch yourself," he commanded. His eyes turned a little cold, and I wondered what I'd gotten myself into. "Now!"

He raised his voice, and my hand darted down to the space between my legs. I was utterly helpless and completely under his control.

He reached down and yanked my panties down. I squirmed out of them and they fell to the floor around one of my ankles.