Chapter 10 - Cole

The taxi drive went by in a flash. All I could think about was her hot skin under my hands and my cock getting harder by the second. This woman had an effect on me. Fuck, that was the understatement of the century. She could send a shiver down my spice with one look, and make my cock twitch with a lick of her lips.

Our lips were planted together firmly, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the driver sneak a peek. Wish you could have some of this, don't you? I leaned over into her even harder in the backseat. When she moaned, I pulled back, disentangling our tongues, and looked into her eyes. Her eyes shone as if she had a fever, and her chest heaved up and down with each breath.

"We're almost there," I said. I shifted in my seat and looked out the window at the familiar mid-town buildings and storefronts.

Finally, the taxi stopped and a few minutes later, full of anticipation, we burst into my condo. We knocked the side table by the front table into the wall as I took her in my arms. I thought about offering her a drink, but fuck it, I didn't want to lose the momentum we had, and there was plenty of time for that. Maybe before round two?

She took my breath away. I ran a hand down her back and over the perfect curve of her lower back and ass. I gave it a good squeeze with my full palm and she moaned and squirmed even further into my embrace. Her smell, her little moans, and the way her body moved all drove me fucking nuts. No wonder I hadn't thought of another woman in months. None of them could possibly compare to her. And the craziest thing was, she didn't even realize she had this effect on me. She was oblivious to how fucking sexy she was, which made her even sexier. Perfection in my hands.

Her pelvis rolled forward towards me and I decided to help her out a bit. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her towards me, rubbing her crotch on the big, fat bulge in my pants.

"Mm, want to feel that in you?" I whispered in her ear.

She answered me by nipping at my ear and burying her nails in my shoulders, even through my shirt.

I shrugged out of the shirt and lost my pants with lightning speed. Her top came flying off, leaving her in her skirt, high heels, a sexy bra, and panties. But not for long. Not if I had anything to do with it.

I couldn't wait to get to that sweet pussy of hers. I ran a finger between her lips and could tell her panties were already wet. A finger slipped beneath the seam. Fuck the panties. I needed to feel her skin. I wanted to taste her. I looked into her eyes as my fingers found her opening. Fuck, she was so wet. She was ready to go, and I didn't wanna waste any time.

Without breaking eye contact, I applied a bit of pressure and slipped that finger – and then another one – right up into her core. She was wet, alright, but still tight, so there was a bit of resistance. I found her spot and rocked my hand up and down rhythmically.

Her breathing got faster and I could see her cheeks flush with blood. I pushed her back against the wall.

"Lose the bra. I wanna see your gorgeous tits," I growled. I didn't wanna be too bossy, but she seemed to like it last time. Besides, I couldn't help it. There was this animal side of me that I found hard to control around her. She brought it out, so I figured she might as well see it.

I thought my cock couldn't get any harder, but when I saw her breasts, it practically turned to steel, and without a second's hesitation, I took one nipple in my mouth, sucking it and letting my tongue swat at it.

She moaned and squirmed, which only turned me on more. I wanted her. I needed to possess her, to make her mine and know that I'm the only one on her mind and in her life.

"How do you like that?" I pushed two fingers deeper into her, and watched her eyes roll back. Her lush lips parted and she rolled her hips forward towards me.