[•8•]

•Izuku•

"Kouta lets go!" I said with a blush on my face, pushing Kouta forward.

I turned around to see Kacchan with a stunned look, his face completely red. The bell rang and I grabbed the kids in my arms, taking them outside to my next class with All Might.

"Midoriya!" All Might yelled.

I walked up to him and he examined the kids in confusion and interest.

"Why are they here?"

"They don't want to leave my sight"

Kouta gave All Might a death glare and Eri hid behind my hair.

"Do they have quirks?"

"Yes-"

Eri tugged my shirt and shook her head, pleading that I didn't say anything but I smiled at her.

"He's the symbol of peace, you can trust him"

She nodded cautiously and hopped off me. She carefully walked up to All Might who kneeled down to see what she was doing. She walked up to his side that was ruined after a battle he fought years ago, one of the reasons he couldn't be All Might as long as he used to.

She moved her hands counter clockwise and All Might looked as if he was more alive, like he could last forever.

"What did you do little one?" He asked.

She only smiled and gestures her hands so I could pick her back up. Kouta summoned some water and dumped on All Might with a devilish smile.

All Might smiled wide and told the class to practice hand to hand combat skills, teaching them moves.

He already taught me this so I sat in the distance and played with the kids, teaching them techniques to strengthen themselves.

[•[•]•]

"Class dismissed" All Might said hurriedly.

I saw Iida and Kacchan walking up to me and I looked at them.

"I'll be right back" I said to the kids and Iida.

I bolted after All Might to see him as a normal, scrawny guy again. He lifted his shirt, amazed to see that the blow that ruin his respiratory system all those years ago was gone, as if it never happened.

"What was the child's quirk?"

"Reversibility"

He stood amazed trying to process it when the children and Kacchan came running over to us.

"Damn brats. . ." He breathed, completely drenched.