[•29•]

⚠️!Smut!⚠️

•Kacchan•

I woke up to no Izuku next to me and bolted up and sped out of the room. I always woke up before him and if he did he'd usually lay in bed and wait for me to wake up.

I ran into the kids room and couldn't find them either so I really started freaking out.

"Deku?"

I didn't get a response so I scrambled back upstairs for my phone and called him, to my luck he actually answered.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?!"

I heard the line cut off and saw he hung up making me lose it until he came through the door to see me with sparks in my hand.

"I had to drop the kids off at daycare"

He yawned in my shirt and sweats, arching his back out to stretch and I smirked.

"What?"

He was still tired but I could snap him out of it pretty quick. I grabbed him in my arms in one swift movement and lifted him up the stairs and sat ourselves on my bed.

I smiled deviously and Deku just looked at me with tired confusion. I wrapped him around my lap and kissed him slowly, trying not to get too hungry.

He closed his eyes and scrunched his nose kissing back and I blushed, he was too cute. I wrapped my arms around him and started biting sensitive spots on his neck snapping him awake and tilting his head back.

"Ah!"

"You like that?" I whispered huskily, biting one of his ears.

He nodded and I ripped his shirt off and pushed him on his back. I pulled off my own shirt and then slipped Deku's sweats off to show a developing bulge.

I looked at him and he covered his face but I grabbed his hands as held them above his head to look him in his eyes.

"Don't cover yourself" I growled.

Deku only blushed a darker shade of red and I let go of his hands, moving my hands slowly towards the hem of his sweats.

"Kacchan!" He whined.

I smirked, deciding I'd wait longer and went back up to suck on Deku's left nipple and swirl my fingers around his right one.

I watched him try to arch his back under me and I smile deviously, slithering a hand quietly into his pants as I shoved a finger into his entrance and he gasped.

I moved it in and out a couple times until I grew bored and stuck a second, and then a third scissoring him in his entrance as he moaned.

"KaccHaN! Ah! Stop TeAsing!"

I sighed, I loved messing with him but my bulge was throbbing through my pants and I didn't think I could hold back another minute.

I unbuckled my pants and slipped both my pants and boxers off as the two of us watched my cock spring up.

"Like what you see Deku?"

Deku bit his lip and blushed with his eyes shut and I laughed. I grabbed his legs and propped them over my shoulders before going in slowly to let Deku quickly adjust.

With the second thrust I went a little harder and faster and watched Deku arch his back up as high as it could go. I went in even harder and went as fast as I could, each thrust backing almost all the way out and slipping all the way back in.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Hngh!"

Strings of moans came out of Izuku, filling the room and I blushed at the state we were both in. He was gripping the bed sheets like life support, ready to give in.

"What's my name" I grunted.

"Katsuki!" He whined out as he cummed onto my chest.

That was enough to make me cum and I did right in his ass before taking myself out of him and laying next to him.

"The bed's dirty now" Deku exhaled.

I wrapped my arms around him and shook my head with a small laugh.

"I love you"

"I-I love you too"

We looked at each other and I smiled just a little, making Deku smile wide and giggle, wrapping his arms around my neck.

He was my sunshine, as cheesy as it sounds.

"Seriously though, we should clean the bed and take a shower"