[•11•]

•Katsuki•

The next day I woke up with one of the brats on me. I pushed her off and got up to leave because I was apparently in Deku's house. I went home and out on clothes slowly remembering last nights events and I sighed.

[•[•]•]

I sat in my seat with my feet on the desk as usual and within 10 minutes of me here I saw the two kids from earlier run in.

"Kacchan!" The girl yelled hopping on me.

"What the fuck" I said pushing her off.

She looked at me with confusion and I felt bad but I looked up at the front of the classroom. I watched Kouta run in and bicker with Eri.

A moment later Deku ran through the door in his hero outfit. He was panting and the kids ran around.

"Eri! Kouta!" The two looked at him as well as everyone else when he yelled.

He opened and closed his hands gesturing them to come to his seat so Eri could sit on his lap and Kouta sat on the desk.

"We are doing more quirk training, first to match is Todoroki and Midoriya."

I watched as Todoroki, him, and the kids got up to get ready.

•[•[•]•]•

Eri and Kouta ran to me at the view point where everyone could observe and hear everything in battle.

"Why are you brats following me?!"

"Deku told us to go to you!" Eri said.

Deku turned around to make eye contact with me and made a thumbs up. I blushed as our classmates were observing me with these kids, wondering why they enjoyed me so much.

"Wow lot of patience you got there Katsuki"

I grunted as the kids climbed all over me, pulled my hair, and babbled random shit to me.

"Begin!"

The first thing Todoroki did was burst a huge blaze of fire at Deku making black smoke everywhere.

"Is Deku okay!?" The kids said.

"He's fine, they're practicing for a real battle"

The kids watched worriedly as the black smoke dispersed. Everybody saw Deku on his knees and when he stood up, the whole top of his outfit was obliterated, even the mask.

"That was so uncalled for Todoroki"

Todoroki only smirked and Deku had just seemed to notice he was practically shirtless.

"Todoroki you did that on purpose!"

"Maybe I did, it's a good view though."

I saw him blush and it made me angry. Sure he was hot without a shirt on, and very well built but only I should be able to see him like that. I was whining so much in my head that I wasn't even paying attention to the fight.