[•10•]

•Izuku•

I walked out when I saw everybody was  asleep and quietly closed the door. I sat on the porch and let all my emotions spill out of my eyes as I cried.

"How could I be so stupid, I like Kacchan. Even after everything he's done" I mumbled into the night.

I felt someone lean their head on my shoulder and stiffened. I turned to see blonde messy hair and blushed realizing Kacchan had his head on my shoulder.

"Relax Deku" he scoffed.

I couldn't physically move, I was too nervous. He probably just heard everything I said. I felt his legs on both sides of me and his arms wrap around my waist with his head still on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry"

My eyes widened, for the time being I needed somebody right now so I leaned my head back on his and cried. My eyes dried after a while and Kacchan stood up, offering me a hand that I took. He looked right at me with a shameful glare.

"I don't hate you Deku, I've been denying feelings for you for years."

"W-What?"

"That's one of the reasons I started avoiding you, I had also felt like my reputation would be ruined if I was hanging out with someone who was quirkless"

"I-"

"I'm sorry"

I latched onto him like me life depended on it. I may have said I hated him, but I don't think it would matter what he does because I'd always like him.

He hugged me back we walked back inside. The kids were stirring up a bit and I watched Kacchan grab Eri and lay down with her on the couch.

I grabbed Kouta and did the same thing  except I curled my legs in since there wasn't much room and I fell asleep.

I plan on making a TodoDeku book soon what do y'all think?