[•26•]

•Izuku•

I looked out my window and found Kacchan still sitting on my porch. It had been 6 hours and it began to rain.

"Is he still outside?" The kids asked.

I nodded and told them to go back to their rooms as they did so. I walked down the stairs, knowing he wasn't going to leave and that he'd catch a cold. I opened the door and he fell backwards with a tear stained face.

He scurried up and looked at me. I only sighed and ushered him in before the rain started falling harder and harder. Did he actually mean to hurt me? I doubted it but then again he has been mean to me for far too long.

"Explain"

"Kirishima walked up and kissed me"

"That's all?"

"Yea I swear, I'm so sorry I was just shocked and I didn't move and-"

I hugged him and sighed a sigh of relief with the words spilling out of his mouth, he meant it. I couldn't let something so stupid get in between us anyways, I'll just chat with Kirishima tomorrow.

"I didn't think you'd go and do that" I said.

He clenched onto me like life support and stuck his head deep in the crook of my neck. I just hoped I wouldn't regret telling him it was okay in the long run.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he walked up the stairs.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of Kirishima tomorrow"

"Let's talk to him first, be reasonable"

"He kissed me Deku"

"Yes I know but there was obviously a reason so let's talk first"

He grunted an okay and walked up the stairs, falling on the bed with me still in his grasp. He wrapped his whole body around me.

"That won't happen again" he said sticking his head in my neck again.

I smiled, "It better not"