Ms. Oppa

Unknow's POV

I was walking through the cafeteria, when I saw a girl who was pushed by that guy from Class 12. Seriously that guy was my roommate.

My roommate has no patience,i think he was on a hurry.... It's crowded too, he even pushed a girl. He would never have a girl friend, he even didn't even  apologized to her.

And he is an asshole. I was about to save the girl. But. Someone held her. I wish I was fast, for me to hold her.

This girl was my first love,  I've been loving her since 7th grade. How many years should I wait? When will I confess my feelings for her?

I just don't have that perfect timing and the got to confess. I'm such an ass. Blame myself for it.

My beautiful Sana~

As that guy held her,  she glared at him. And that glare was something.... Something meaningful.

Don't tell me,  she likes this guy? No please.... I've loved her for years.

"Hey, Chen are you alright? Who are you staring at? "

Said D.O as he pat my shoulder. D.O is my bestfriend. We've been friends for 6 years. He's so short can't even ask a tall girl out..... Pffft.

"Nothing dwarf let's go"

I told him as he was pouting. What? Is he mad, he's that short? Lol.

"I hate you for saying it,  Sana"

He replied as he was teasing me the name Sana. Don't worry D.O I hate you too. Seriously  this dwarf looking bald head.

"Yeah shut up,  or I'll carry you"

I teased him as he punches me in my arm. He looks so cute lol..Ew

"How about I'll stuck my 7inches foot in your butt hah?! "

"Oh please don't hurt me Oppa! "

I teased him as we're heading back to class.

Nayeon's POV

Me and Momo are going to the cafeteria. It was crowded like,  I just wanna ONE PUNCH these people, like *BOOM BOOM GET OUTTAV MAH WAY! * It's damn hot.

I feel my sweat rolling through my cheeks. Wooooooooh! Emme so hwot! Momo is kicking her leg, she does that when she's uncomfortable.

"Nayeon-ssi I can't handle the hotness"

"Don't worry Momo I'm hot"

I tried to lighten up the mood,  by joking her...but err it didn't work. She even stumble and kick her leg even more.

She's cute when she does that. *sigh* I'm not even cute.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh! "

Somebody shouted. It was near the counter though. Me and Momo went there to know who's been shouting.

.....Sana?

We saw Sana almost fell,  but someone held her. It's him my Prince.
Well why did Sana fell in the first place? And why does she glaring at Yoo? It seems like she likes him.

She's taking over my Prince Yoo. Gosh Nayeon why are so offensive?

"Are you alright?" Yoo asked Sana, Sana just nodded but she can't get off her eyes from Yoo.

Why is that snake keep on staring at Yoo? If I can just take her eyes off. Gosh I want to steal Yoo so bad. What should I do for him to notice me?