Sana's first Love

Jeongyeon's POV

I can't stop thinking about that girl earlier. She's so angelic. I think of her as I opened my bag, there was nothing but the bottle I drank last night. Pabo.

I'm crazy. I haven't brought my things, such a d***head. I was thinking what to do, I'm not gonna go home run again to get my things. So what I planned is... To cut class.

It is the best thing to do, if you're hangover to school. Glad the teacher's not here. He went outside to grab some coffee at the vending. Then I head out sneaking.

As I see nobody's here outside, I now heading to the exit gate, then someone grabbed........

"Jeongyeon"

This girl again.

"What are you doing? "

"I--i ugh... Goin to--"

"If your thinking about cutting class. Come with me. "

I dunno what to say. I just kept quiet as she's holding my hands, I dunno where she's taking me but. Damn. Her looks, I'm turning half gay. But when the full moon comes, I'll be fully gay.

We're outside in the school ground now, I dunno how we get loose off the guards and teachers in school. God, she's an MVP, looking cute while wearing her cat ears headband.

"Will you stop glaring at me like you wanna melt me or something?. "

She smiled while talking to me. Well dammit Jeong act like a woman.

"No, I'm just.... Nevermind "

I stop holding her hands and started to walk away. That is not so normal Jeongyeon! TBH I don't know what to do with her either , so I decided to leave her.

But, I realized she's right beside me.shes been following me the whole time.Gah what this girl wants? And how come I just realized... She knew me the whole time?!

"I'm Mi---"

"Are you stalking me? "

I asked her, she haven't even done talking. My manners so bad.

"No"

"So why are you following me? "

I asked her, as she smiled with her adorable face. I find her my stalker and cute at the same time.

"Haven't you remembered me? "

Ofcours I don't remember her. If I do, I would never ever forget her face.

"Mianhae, but I don't"

She laughed at me. It's seems like this girl is going crazy. Why is she so obsessed with me?. Now she's in a serious aura.

"I'm sorry that I left you last night. I was on a..... Forget it. "

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........ So she's the girl that I get drunk with last night, I was so called 'feeler'and 'assuming'that she's my stalker and she's so obsessed with me, ew. I kinda don't really recognize her face and I was drunk. I don't even know her name.

"No no, it's okay. What was your name you say it was.....?" I asked.

"Mina."

Unknown's POV

Where the hell is Mina? She's been gone for hours. Wow great,  she cut class again huh? Seriously that girl.

She's so stubborn. Why does she have to cut class on first day? Ugh this might ruin our reputation here in school.