Bad Omen part 2

Tzuyu 's POV

" Okay ma'am I will assist you to your room safely--

" Also carry the package pls, and deliver it safely to the room with me. Thank you. "

" Sure ma'am "

I gently carry the client's package,  and assists her safely to her room. And yes I work. Most of the people in school thinks that, I'm just a spoiled punk who keeps asking money to my brother. Well I'm not bitchesss.

The client's room number is, room number 13, so it's at the left side of the park. So we need to walk all the way there, sht.

It's already midnight though, but still people are partying and having fun, at the pool they go and play with Abby's world big slides.

Wish I could do the same, but I can't, I have a terrible phobia. I'm scared of heights, even though it's just a slide, I can't stop over thinking of how high those slides are.

While watching those people having fun, I over pass the client's room. I am in the 18th room,  now the client is confused.

" I'm so sorry ma'am, let's just walk back, to our way. " I told her with care.

Chaeyoung's POV

" Where the hell is this woman?! "

" Calm the f down Dahyun, she'll be here after she finishes her work.  "

" We waited for like hours Chae, we just need to go without her.  "

I have no choice but just to agree with Dahyun, we've waited for her call, but she didn't signaled. Our boss is a mad man so sht we need to do it without her.

* Phone rings *

' B0$$ '

" Annyeong, boss. "

" Shut the f up,  where the hell are u?!"

Sht

" Hey, we're coming okay, but I'm not sure with Tzuyu yet---

" Stupid----gyaahhh I need the three of u to move your turtle ass, pronto! "

Call ended

Damn it!

" So what now?  " Dahyun asked, she seemed annoyed.

" I have to call Tzuyu one last time "

" Ugh "

* Calls Tzuyu *

" Your call has been moved to, a message "

Why won't you pick up, Tzuyu?

" Let's just rock "

Jeongyeon's POV

I am now at Abby's world, finally. I walk all the way here, sadly taxi doesn't require credit cards. It's already 11:49 almost midnight.